Who do you feel should get buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feared Buff

02-05-2013

Blitzcrank of course his grab should be able to go through minions, or it is to hard to grab champions!!

Vashos

02-05-2013

Galio. Poor gargoyle. I think his kit needs some work, too, personally. Where that gap closer?

Dark Nephthys

02-05-2013

I can agree on Nami, Rammus, and Galio.

I some times play Nami but she not really that good of a support when you compare her to other supports that's dominating bot lanes. Not saying she sucks, because she's still a pretty good support in general but others can do her job better.

Rammus was hurt badly when they increased the monster's health. I don't jungle, but a friend of mine said that Rammus was already a slow jungler and now that the monsters hp has been increased even more it probably basically killed Rammus jungle. (well not really, but did kill off his popularity a lot). Also when you think about it, his passive is a weaker version of Galios. I think Rammus's passive should increase to 50% of Armor instead of 25%. With the items out now, most people really don't bother to much with Defense, and just use HP items (that offer little or no defense) like Warmog's, Sunfire cape and Aegis etc.

Galio is still one of my favorite mid lanes. Going MR on him and then laughing at the enemy's low damage on him is fun...but he is not good at all at getting cs and his pokes aren't that good which makes it easy for the enemy to keep hitting you (although slowly killing you). I don't really know what they could do to make him better...His late game is great and a well timed ult changes team fights easily, so he really just needs a little help with his early game.

ScourgePuppy

02-05-2013

diana. hate me

Carry Me Darius

02-05-2013

Darius: Horrible mobility good against noobs, bad against smart players <--- Not in a good state.

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
Darius: Horrible mobility good against noobs, bad against smart players <--- Not in a good state.
I would agree with this, and his ult needs tweaking while we are at it. Darius is my fav champ and his ulti is just ridiculous, and frankly not that fun.

Renekton needs a buff i love him but hes so UP

MelloRed

02-07-2013

Thresh's ability ratios and early game.

You can take away from his soul scaling to compensate.

PerfidiousAlbion

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashos View Post
Galio. Poor gargoyle. I think his kit needs some work, too, personally. Where that gap closer?
He needs some work but a gap closer just isn't in the cards for Galio. Combined with his amazing teamfight ult it would likely make him too strong. Besides which, he's already got a 52% MS buff on his E.

Personally, all I think he needs is a buff to his E (the utility it provides doesn't make up for it's low damage and high cooldown) and improved base health.

Smokesx

02-07-2013

Do you guys really think namis weak? I don't understand why. Good CC, good heals, and her passive is really helpful.

Hayaishi

02-07-2013

Malzahar IMO, his W needs some kind of slow and his Q should appear faster. he's kinda outdated