Who do you feel should get buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Nephthys

02-04-2013

So since there's many many threads about people being way to op in this section (which is almost always replied to by the community of them saying "stop complaining and think of a counter to that champion"). I decided to make a thread asking the community who do you truly believe needs a buff and what you think they should do. I hope this doesn't turn into some thing of a rage thread of people complaining who is or isn't op, and this becomes a thread where the community of LoL discuss who really is in need of a little help. I'm hoping this thread can help riot know what champions needs buffs in case they might of missed one when they did them.

My Personal opinion, So don't go (NO op champ etc) and what I'd like to see changed if possible.

1. Karma: She is by far one of the most underplayed champion I've seen. I almost never see her played and think she could be a very fun and feared champ after a buff. Only thing I could think of would be to just increase the ap ratio's of her skills or base damage. I don't really know.

2. Anivia: A very fun champion to play. Her early game is terrible and farming with her pre6 is a nightmare. Most of the time you get easily bullied out of mid lane by almost all of the mid champs nowadays. What I'd think should happen..
Increase speed of her Q (the slow ice skill)
Increase Base movement speed by 10-15 (she is a bird..she should be fast)
Increase Mana Regen or Mana for her (even if it's only early game)

3. Ashe: She needs a little help, although she's one that is to me on the borderline of needing a buff or not. I'd think some thing should be done about her ult, It just seems odd that her ult would have a AP ratio but everything else goes towards AD. No one will ever go AP on ashe just for her 1 skill (and it being an ult with a 80-100 cooldown) Personally, she's fine the way she is but I think it would be interesting if they made her ult based on AD instead of ap (might have to decrease ult's ratio though since it is a global ult...idk)

4. Janna: Only 2 thing's I'd like to see for her (other then new skins *cough*) And that's a little increase in her Mana Regen (tornado takes a lot early game, making harassing very hard since she's a decent harasser.) and if possible, when you use tornado's in the bush, having the enemies not hear it. Not sure if you can do that, but that would make her a very annoying support to play against. Don't get me wrong...I'd love to have her Base damage or AP ratio's on skills increase since her skill's damage isn't high enough to allow her to be a good AP Mid nowadays =(

5. Poppy: Her early game is so hard and terrible...Although I wouldn't know what can be done about that...perhaps increase base damage of skills? Increase base movement speed so she can harass and farm easier? I'd like some thing done with her.

Please list your champions you'd like to see increased. I might make a list on this post if a lot of people agree on it, which would make it easier if riot see's this thread.

Folly Inc

02-04-2013

I'd like to see Alistar get his damage back in trample. That's about it.

Jiejl

02-04-2013

1. Nami needs a buff.
2. Anivia is fine.
3. Ashe is fine. L2Kite
4. Poppy early game balances with anti-carry late game.

Jiejl

02-04-2013

Sorry for mentioning Nami, Riot filters out Nami posts.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Still wanna see Rammus get a little love. The season 3 nerfs to resistances hurt him pretty badly since you just want to stack as much armor on him as possible. Same goes for Galio with the MR, but it wasn't as drastic of an accidental nerf as Rammus received.

MrSnitches

02-04-2013

Trundle.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Teemo, though I'd love to see Karma get some love, too. Though I am pretty certain that Morello's absolute hate of Teemo will prevent him from ever getting buffs again.

Aringhe

02-05-2013

1: Nami
2: Janna
3: Karma
4: Leona

Funny, they're all support...

catraven

02-05-2013

cass

RagerDave

02-05-2013

Poppy is in dire need of early game adjustments.

Tryndamere and yi need overhauls.

Karma and heimer need serious help.

Veigar and ken need help.

And in terms of tweakimg....ashe fiora.