How many champs should i get good at in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jerrified

02-04-2013

Hey everyone !
Im planning on playing ranked soon. I main akali, draven, and some othere adc's.

Is it neccesary to main other people? because I don't want my favourite champs to get chosen in draft pick.

So basically im saying should i get more champs to get good at? Or is a few fine

Steelflame

02-04-2013

You should have two champs for every role that you are good at. Top and jungle champs are usually interchangable, but require different stratagies in the different locations.

Having more than 2 is a plus though. Avoid FotMs for these picks as well. They have a high tendency to be banned out.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Two's good. A main, and a second main to counter the counters of your main.

AcrobaticApricot

02-04-2013

1-3 so you can cover all roles

phantomman19

02-04-2013

one for each role and maybe 2-3 for your main roles. try to master as many as possible so you can counter pick effectively

Jerrified

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
You should have two champs for every role that you are good at. Top and jungle champs are usually interchangable, but require different stratagies in the different locations.

Having more than 2 is a plus though. Avoid FotMs for these picks as well. They have a high tendency to be banned out.
FotMs? And I have wukong but i dont have any other junglers. What are some other good junglers? I have riven, jayce, kayle, nunu.