Do not QQ about ezreal nerfs, really, he's still very good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axtrosz

02-04-2013

Why do many Ezreal players hate his nerfs? I mean, isn't it enough that he is both the most played champion and the one with the most win rates?.

Hes got his Q whch has high base dmg and 1.0 AD ratio and his W which used to slow attack speed for a lot and speed up allies, his E which is a damaging free flash and his global utlimate, his kit alone was already better than nearly every other ADC but Corki and Graves (which are the other high played adcs).

Any ADC without a lot of mobility gets owned easily by him, also, let's remember that he got like 3 buffs in a row, mostly based on mana and Q effect, hes still very strong.

Of course he can be countered, but it's like Riven, still very strong, people just got mad because he got nerfed.

I say this because I just played with four ezreals, 3 of them were QQing entire game about his nerfs, yet they were still beating lane.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

ya hes op

Atreiyu

02-04-2013

We're not hating, we're afraid Riot will continue to nerf him over and over just because he's fun to play and popular

AcrobaticApricot

02-04-2013

"one with the most win rates"

48%

anyway he doesn't really need buffs but he sure as hell doesn't need more nerfs, he didn't even need the last round of them either

Raptor J3sus

02-04-2013

its actually not, ezreal's nerfs have been harder and harder with every patch, right now MF is one of the best adcs, and draven is making his way up there, just wait.

wefwefwewef

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
We're not hating, we're afraid Riot will continue to nerf him over and over just because he's fun to play and popular
he is fun for the one who plays him. Do you think its fun for a jungler to gank his lane?

using your logic darius is fun as well

Baron Perenolde

02-04-2013

I'll still hate him so long as Iceborn Gauntlet works on him.

Atreiyu

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefwefwewef View Post
he is fun for the one who plays him. Do you think its fun for a jungler to gank his lane?

using your logic darius is fun as well
It's not just E - E is what makes him competitively strong .. the act of being able to Q every few seconds makes it feel like I'm not just auto attacking