2 Free Week Champion Rotations - One for New Players, One for Experience Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
The free rotation is mostly for newer players.
So why not create a free week rotation for more experienced players? Currently, there are a lot of people complaining about seeing the same champions over and over again, especially the 450 ones. Riot continuously puts the recommended champs that people have just seen too much of in the rotation.

So I suggest that Riot does two Champion rotations. One rotation for new players and a second rotation for older players. The first rotation is accessible up to lvl 10. The second rotation is for all players lvl 11 and up. Players want more variety in the free rotation instead of the ones that are put up twice a month. This suggestion is a way for introducing such a thing.

Issues with Current Rotation:
- Overuse of 450 champions (one a week is enough)
- Not enough variety: Riot does not actually ROTATE through all the champions. When was the last time we saw Cass or Karma?

New Rotation:

New Players:
- Noob friendly champs
- Ability to use more 450 champs

Experienced Players:
- Larger variety: Riot does not have to focus on "easy" champs
- More equal representation of champions

Edit: So since everyone just seems to be downvoting, to all those complaining about the most recent rotation, what do YOU suggest?

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

bump

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Downvotes with no explanation. Sad.

Numot

02-04-2013

Older players can buy champs, therefor do not need a free week, which is why it is aimed a newer players. Grow up kid, back when I started every free week had Ashe or Sivir, sometimes both, but never without one of them. It is alot better now. Stop looking for thing to complain about for the sack of complaining.

Ready, aim, downvote

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

And from what I hear, a lot of people like to try out champs before they buy them? This is a suggestion to make free week more enjoyable. Looking for things to complain about? When I see an issue I make a suggestion to fix it.

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post

Ready, aim, downvote
Tsk. One thing I'm not seeing here is why older players wouldn't want a free week tailored more for them.

And does free week HAVE do be just for new players? Why not create a second one to include some harder to play champs people can try out?

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

bump

SlayerZ

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
Tsk. One thing I'm not seeing here is why older players wouldn't want a free week tailored more for them.

And does free week HAVE do be just for new players? Why not create a second one to include some harder to play champs people can try out?
just cause a champ is 450 or "cheap" doesnt mean they're easy to play lol

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
just cause a champ is 450 or "cheap" doesnt mean they're easy to play lol
Take a look at the difficulty levels of the 450 champs. The one with the highest is Poppy. Older players would benefit more if Riot was able to move away from those champs.

Players want more variety in the free rotation instead of the ones that are put up twice a month. This suggestion is a way for introducing such a thing.

VertigoInk

02-04-2013

The difficulty level in the champions description means jack. I strongly disagree that Ezreal has a difficulty level of 8/10 and is as hard to master as Twitch or Kog'maw.