Best Lux Partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faerlina Sin

02-04-2013

So my good friend and I have recently started playing League, and I'd say we're pretty decent. We did our research so we wouldn't be TOO terrible, and she has pretty much declared Lux as her main champion.

*In no particular order* I've been mainly playing Caitlyn, Akali, Ahri, Teemo, Diana, and Morgana. I've experienced most roles, I enjoy all of them, but I want some advice from the more experienced players...

If you could choose one champ to duo bot lane with Lux, who would it be and why? I've got enough points to purchase any champ, and I'm a quick study. So don't exclude a certain champion because he/she/it is more difficult to master.

Another thing to consider: We're obviously low level, so we're mainly playing randoms (mostly 5v5). We've concluded that relying on ANYONE you didn't come with to assist you is futile, albeit a few players will communicate, it is unlikely. SO I'd prefer if the response could avoid "I'd choose CHAMP1 because Lux can Light Binding one, CHAMP1 can ABILITY1 and then your jungler can come gank." I've encountered two junglers in my recent LoL experience, one died to wolves twice (I tried to leash, but if I did so he'd run away saying "DONT STEAL N00B") and the other refused to help me in mid lane saying "I only help top lane."

~.~

This doesn't necessarily have to be someone to duo bot lane with Lux, but that'd be preferable. And I know a lot of people prefer Lux to be mid, but my friend is a bit stubborn. She blatantly refuses to go mid a good 90% of the time because she doesn't want the greater chance of being ganked or caught off guard.

SUMMARY: Lux is bot lane with you. She is the only person who will communicate with you on the team. The only one to rely on. Who would you choose as your champion and why?

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Ezreal, as an AD carry

two blondies at bot lane with a lot of poke and burst, plus wombo combo ultimate.
with good communication you can set up a lot of kills or farm really safely.

Mitsuki

02-04-2013

Ezrael and Lux work wonders together

BK Ambientz

02-04-2013

If you want to stick to what you know, Caitlyn is just fine. If you don't mind trying more, try Ezreal. I enjoy Caitlyn Lux. If you beat them to 6 and have mana, should get a kill pretty easily with both your ults.

AcrobaticApricot

02-04-2013

i like ezreal/lux and graves/lux

varus/lux would also probably be pretty nice, 4 seconds of snare plus tons of burst

And it was K

02-04-2013

Lux loves Riven-san.

Captain Ventus

02-04-2013

I have yet to see a failed Ez and Lux combo.

Wayward Sword

02-04-2013

Caitlyn works well if that's who you're familiar with.

Lux does well with ADC's that have a lot of range or poke, so Caitlyn/Ezreal are good with her.

TSM Wukong

02-04-2013

pretty much any adc. In mid lux is an ap carry but at bot lane, shes usually a support. Someone like ezreal would work perfect, but its any adc u like.

Agent of God

02-04-2013

garen