Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please don't completely fix Nasus's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tagrineth

02-04-2013

It's nice seeing Nasus actually be extremely relevant lategame by buying some damage instead of just staying mediocre unless he gets inhuman levels of Q farm.

I'd even be okay with just some minor adjustment but having Nasus's Q farm get a direct benefit on crits is so good.

Even if his Q farm has to be capped to balance it (e.g. at +250-300ish) or the crits have to be 'mini-crits' (e.g. 150% damage instead of 200%).

This might be exactly what Nasus needs to become legitimately viable.

bobbie joe2

02-04-2013

Nasus just got buffed, don't ever put a limit on his q that's under 600, apparently it can crit according to people here in GD.

He's viable, Dyrus plays and does well with him, I play and do well with him. He just needs a certain team/enemy team setup to do amazingly.

Freedfg

02-04-2013

Quote:
bobbie joe2:
Nasus just got buffed, don't ever put a limit on his q that's under 600, apparently it can crit according to people here in GD.

He's viable, Dyrus plays and does well with him, I play and do well with him. He just needs a certain team/enemy team setup to do amazingly.

he just needs teleport "FOLLOW ME INTO BATTLE"