Should Meditate give Master Yi passive Armor/MR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garekk

02-04-2013

Talking from a purely AD Yi standpoint here.

AD Yi is pretty weak. He Alpha Strikes in, gets maybe 3 hits in, then explodes like a pinata stuffed with dynamite.

What if Meditate gave Master Yi passive armor and MR? Not a lot, something like 40 at max rank. Would make Yi something other than a glass cannon that dies three seconds into every fight.

To compensate, the bonus armor and MR from activating Meditate could go down slightly, but if it was active the amount of Armor and MR would be the same as it currently is.

The Cookie

02-04-2013

It should, but shouldn't give a passive 300 armor and MR.

dDamage

02-04-2013

His bonus from activating it would have to go way way down. He'd be so scary if he wasn't punished for building straight ad...

MalevolentLemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I think they should turn his meditate into a shield and give it passive mr and armor. I've never been a fan of ap yi, he's just annoying to play against and sucks late game anyway.

Garekk

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dDamage View Post
His bonus from activating it would have to go way way down. He'd be so scary if he wasn't punished for building straight ad...
Why should be be punished? They designed him to be a melee carry. Giving Meditate passive defense at the cost of reducing some of it's active defense sounds good to me.