Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else believe MF needs nerfs bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pkº

02-04-2013

Quote:
Emosa:
Let Miss Fortune have her moment in the spotlight - she's been waiting a long time for it

No

Pocky

02-04-2013

Quote:
Pkº:
No

^

AcrobaticApricot

02-04-2013

Yeah, even though she just got nerfed she's still too strong.

Emosa

02-04-2013

Quote:
Pkº:
No

You're just jelly of my mad MF skills bot lane.

DenareDragon

02-04-2013

She has a skin sale tomorrow.
Don't worry, she'll be nerfed real soon.
That's how Riot does things.

Pkº

02-04-2013

Quote:
Emosa:
You're just jelly of my mad MF skills bot lane.

brb killing self

zebericey

02-04-2013

She was always good before season 3 even started, but she was never used because she was always outclassed by adcs that had better escapes, such as ezreal and corki. She was always meant to outburst other adc and capitalize on their mistake. Plus, she just had a small nerf recently, another nerf bat would just break her. :P Just learn how to play against her.

Emosa

02-04-2013

Quote:
Pkº:
brb killing self

I do that thing where I shoot them with my gun. Huehuehuehue

What do you think about kog maw? I've been playing him lately and he seems stronkk.

Pkº

02-04-2013

Quote:
Emosa:
I do that thing where I shoot them with my gun. Huehuehuehue

What do you think about kog maw? I've been playing him lately and he seems stronkk.

He's good but he suffers from the current mobility meta, and the bursty damage that champions are itemizing. If you have a good lulu or janna, he can be a competitive pick. However you generally wanna 2v1 w/ purp side, w/ a Janna so you can scale harder and get the free lane. He's not safe enough atm, without high payoff like other champions provide. No1 will pick him back up, and thus you won't see him played. He suffers from the same issues MF has, but MF has more to fall back on, and has higher payoff in a team setting. Unless your team specifically knows how to play with a Kog.
Edit: Also why the **** are you asking me here and not on skype, or on league.