I was in my playoff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farthas

02-04-2013

And I won the first game. I took literally a 15 minute break before I went into the next one. I come back, have like 4 or 5 dodges and a row, and finally get into game. Lock in Lee Sin and I'm going. The game lasts about 45 minutes, and we win. gg. I come back and see that my playoff had restarted. I can't have like a half hour break between the games? Wtf Riot? And now knowing my luck, I'll lose this series and get stuck still in Bronze 5. Thank you Riot. This is a major flaw in your system.

Kanye Breast

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthas View Post
And I won the first game. I took literally a 15 minute break before I went into the next one. I come back, have like 4 or 5 dodges and a row, and finally get into game. Lock in Lee Sin and I'm going. The game lasts about 45 minutes, and we win. gg. I come back and see that my playoff had restarted. I can't have like a half hour break between the games? Wtf Riot? And now knowing my luck, I'll lose this series and get stuck still in Bronze 5. Thank you Riot. This is a major flaw in your system.
you said 15 minutes the first time, 30 the second time.

seems fishy to me.

Farthas

02-04-2013

Spent another 15 doing nothing because of multiple dodges.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Actual Dog View Post
you said 15 minutes the first time, 30 the second time.

seems fishy to me.
Fifteen turns into thirty when you count the time it takes to queue up and suffer through dodges. And then round it up.

Not fishy.

bannie

02-04-2013

?

Wait, so you have to play 3 games in a row?

LOL.

Farthas

02-04-2013

I mean I understand if you don't continue your series for like 24 hours, but 30 minutes? Complete BS if you ask me.

Shut It Donny

02-04-2013

You can take a break, you don't have to play the series back to back. Something else is going on.

Torwulf

02-04-2013

Bump for justice.

Dr W

02-04-2013

why would it force you to play them all at the same time?

Farthas

02-04-2013

I'm not sure but I had to carry some dumb people for those two wins and now it's like I did all that work for nothing. I need a red to see this...