J-Pop Xin Zhao Skin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locky Rocks

02-04-2013

So as I've heard many say, and I'd agree with them, Xin has no fun skins. They are alright, but none make people go, "WOW!!! Dam I've gotta get that skin!" So I thought he should have a new skin, and this could be made into a skin series, like the Pentakill or Medical series etc...

My idea is pop star skins. Starting with Xin, there are a lot of ideas that could be embraced. 'J-Pop Xin Zhao,' 'K-Pop Xin Zhao,' 'Karaoke Xin Zhao,' even one in honor of Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop Xin Zhao.'

The idea is that Xin's spear would be a microphone stand with a mic on it; however a brutal spear head sticking up from the stand in front of the mic.

His taunts and jokes could be in song and his graunts and cry's as he charges/ults etc, could be Ooooh's and Aaaaah's, different vocal noises/moans. If it's theme'd after Michael Jackson, there's a whole other range of unique noises that could be made; like 'Ah-hoohoo,' 'Ooooow' and if you want to follow South Park's lead, maybe a 'Shimona Shimona.'

This give's Xin (and possibly others if a few champions get these skins) a chance to deck out some freaking awesome, fun clothes.

NobSaiboot

02-04-2013

Twisted Fate first. Then we'll talk about Xin Zhao.

Locky Rocks

02-06-2013

TF already has some good skins though... Xin is in dyer need