Equalize: now what is THIS...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
It is meant for custom games only.
That's disappointing, but then again, you never know where they may take the concept in the future.

Finn the Human

02-04-2013

This happening in a ranked match will never happen.

If you're 5v4 are you really going to give them a chance to win? Yeah it sounds horrible but if it was 4v5 would you expect them to?

Ahri all day

02-04-2013

If the enemy team has to agree to let the 4 man team be "equalized" then I'm gonna have to play devils advocate.

If I have to let the team catch up if they lost a player, I wouldn't, ESPECIALLY if it's ranked. Take the free LP and move on.

Xengre

02-04-2013

My concern is that unless towers can clear mobs faster, and I mean significantly faster, when there is a leaver then it very likely wont matter what they do since pushing in a 4v5 while defending from split pushes is very very difficult unless the enemy team is just doing stupid stuff.

Lichtz

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
My concern is that unless towers can clear mobs faster, and I mean significantly faster, when there is a leaver then it very likely wont matter what they do since pushing in a 4v5 while defending from split pushes is very very difficult unless the enemy team is just doing stupid stuff.
Welcome to league of legends.