LIST OF OP moFO's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megaflare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I disagree with a lot of the champions you have deemed to be OP. Some are VERY strong but not op in the least... i mean, kennen/sona? Sejuani isn't op, she is just very strong in this hp league, along with elise and olaf. Garen is a bit hard to control, not op. Ye I can't really say i agree with maybe more than 1-2 on this list.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyyt6 View Post
I disagree with a lot of the champions you have deemed to be OP. Some are VERY strong but not op in the least... i mean, kennen/sona? Sejuani isn't op, she is just very strong in this hp league, along with elise and olaf. Garen is a bit hard to control, not op. Ye I can't really say i agree with maybe more than 1-2 on this list.
All he did was take a list of highest win rate champs from lolking.

I like to think win rate is an accurate representation of a champion's strength in the current meta, but it's just one factor.

Iyufa

02-04-2013

karma should be in there too

JoshuaRobinnn

02-04-2013

Kayle is not OP. Settle down.

MalevolentLemons

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
twisted fate isn't
garen isn't
most definitely jarvan isn't
kayle isn't
sejuana isn't

oh wow, OP
TF is ban worthy, for sure. Especially when paired with nocturne or shen. Garen is actually quite strong due to how insanely tanky he becomes while doing decent damage and having ok utility with silence and being impossible to catch while having a great execution ultimate, but definitely not op.

Jarvan is one of the most amazing junglers there is at ganking and can become insanely tanky and has great utility and damage, but not op.

Ap kayle mid is just ridiculously strong at the moment, but again I don't think it's op. Sejuani? Lol.

Averforge

02-04-2013

i read your post like 6 times trying to see if you were actually trolling and something clever was happening... you dissapointed me

Sisuwolf

02-04-2013

Does this mean you want nerfs?

I can't speak about most of the champs as I haven't played them enough, but there is one that I can comment on. Garen.

I like Garen, he got me out of ELO hell, and now I play all, but he is far from OP. Reasoning: I want to see him in high level tournament play, but he NEVER shows up. Why? Because he isn't that good. His weak kit (not enough burst/gap closure like a Kat to be an assassin, and yet still almost no CC) forces Garen players to play smart and wait for kill opportunities, but he offers little to team fights at a decent level of play and requires tons of CS. It just that at lower ELO he can seem OP, because he teaches good LoL technique, and forces you to be a smart LoL player or pick a different champion. Garen is in a perfect place, as much as it saddens me to say this because it means he won't see tournament play. The reason he is in a perfect place though is because he can't dominate at top level, but hes not entirely useless, he is easy to get early in your LoL career, and he teaches you good LoL fundamentals.

MichaeI Jaxon

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
twisted fate isn't
lol. You don't know what Twisted Fate is in the hands of someone who knows how to play him.

NotDevan

02-04-2013

Besides Taric, not a single one of those is OP. Maybe Xin...

But Kennen? Fiddlesticks? Jarvan? Bad player syndrome if you can't handle those.

OrderThruKAOS

02-04-2013

re title this post to "A big list of champs I dont know how to counter or play"

Becuase son im telling you as a mainer of fiddlesticks, taric and singed. that sh!t aint op!