You know what annoys me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

02-04-2013

i know that sometimes when the EU servers are down, ppl play on NA cuz they are addicted to, or just love to play LoL....honestly....i cant blame them.....its a fun game

Elsabet

Summonest

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
In every thread about this, you say that people who come to an English server should learn another language to communicate with non-English speakers. I don't go on Portuguese servers and demand that they speak English, so what's the deal?

xXSirCrashXx

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
Hmm thanks, learned something new today! I always assumed it was part of South America!
Lol is all I got to say to this XD

OhSavior

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summonest View Post
In every thread about this, you say that people who come to an English server should learn another language to communicate with non-English speakers. I don't go on Portuguese servers and demand that they speak English, so what's the deal?
This. It makes no sense that English speakers in NA on the NA server should have to learn spanish or have translate open just to "bridge a gap". They are the minority here, a majority speaks English even in its most basic form. What makes them so special that I need to go out of my way to learn their language on an English server in an English speaking country?

I hope we don't stop complaining until the problem is addressed, it's simple arrogance when a Spanish speaking person says we should learn to speak their language instead of them learning ours. By the way, you ask most people if North America is an English speaking country, they will say it is. It's desperation when Spanish speakers try to say otherwise, a laughable attempt to gain legitimacy in an argument where they know they are wrong.

Elsabet

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summonest View Post
In every thread about this, you say that people who come to an English server should learn another language to communicate with non-English speakers.
I'm sorry, is English suddenly the official language of the NA server??

Summonest

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
I'm sorry, is English suddenly the official language of the NA server??
Look at the top. Where it says PvP.net. Click on North America. What are the language options?

LogicalTautology

02-20-2013

You know what annoys me?
When people who play in the Server closest to them insist that other people play in a Server further from them because of their primary language.

Best Riven NKR

02-20-2013

This.

Arachnelis

02-20-2013

If I say something in spanish in chat to a fellow player, and then you complain all over the place about spanish speaking people that you can't understand, I don't want to talk to you. I don't care if I can speak english, I'll just ping, because you're an *******.