You know what annoys me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

When people who do not live in NA play on the NA servers if they cant speak English or choose not to.

I have seen several non speaking players bring friends on the NA server and refuse to communicate and act like what would call a troll or intentionally throwing the game and just say jajajaja every time they die.

What are we to do when players from other servers join the NA servers and refuse to communicate or just purposely choose to throw games because it funny to make Americans lose.

adc

02-04-2013

There are three types of people who generally do this, from my understand:

Trolls who are actually fluent in English, they just want to troll you.
Players who speak Spanish (there's no server for them if they live in NA - the Brazilian server is mainly Portegeuse), whether they're trolling or not.
People who speak some other language and are just trolling.

It's been brought up before, and honestly I haven't seen anything like this in forever. Is it really that big a deal?

Cevonis

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Is it really that big a deal?
It annoys me to no end when you see someone who can't communicate in a TEAM game.

I have nothing against people who do not speak English so long as they can be understood and can follow the team leader and simple commands such as "come here" "clear bot" "ward this bush" and "get baron".

Try living in a foreign country without speaking the language and see how far you get, probably not far. it would be infuriating for you. If i were to go live in japan i would first learn the language, visit the place then move there. Simple logic, communication makes things easier.

I know that mexico is part of north america but there should be a server for people who do not speak English but relies on NA servers

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cevonis View Post
It annoys me to no end when you see someone who can't communicate in a TEAM game.

I have nothing against people who do not speak English so long as they can be understood and can follow the team leader and simple commands such as "come here" "clear bot" "ward this bush" and "get baron".

Try living in a foreign country without speaking the language and see how far you get, probably not far. it would be infuriating for you. If i were to go live in japan i would first learn the language, visit the place then move there. Simple logic, communication makes things easier.

I know that mexico is part of north america but there should be a server for people who do not speak English but relies on NA servers
There is. It's called the Brazilian server. The problem? It's Portuguese there. Not Spanish.

So a few things - first, you can easily get by in other countries without a lick of the language there nowadays. Technology is an amazing thing - it may not be the fastest, but it's entirely possible.

Second, I could easily go play on any other server, since I know how to communicate with pings and how to pick champions properly. I wouldn't do anywhere near as well as here, but the possibility is there.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Did he just say Mexico was part of North America?

Monkës

02-04-2013

Kat annoys me to no end. So OP. >.>

VonMcgangbang

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cevonis View Post

i agree communicating is key

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
It is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ican_countries

Just Ziggs

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insult View Post
Where have you been for the last milennium?

Insult

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Hmm thanks, learned something new today! I always assumed it was part of South America!