Sona - Maven of The Strings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Sona, the mute champion which got hit by too many nerfs.

Now you might think shes still viable (if so can you post a build below or a mobafire link?)

But the fact is shes not so viable anymore. Her health and armor keep getting nerfed hardcore and its a bit ridiculous.

1st it was the ratios
2nd it was the health and armor
3rd it was again health and armor

I know that her nerf was done a few months ago but i'm just simply dumbfounded at her stats and ability.

It might just be how i'm playing her but i'm not sure

If you've got any sort of non-support builds for her, i'd love to see them :P

reavemearone

02-04-2013

stack armor seals, health items w/ regen, and lastly AP. That's what I do and it always works out for me. Also just be good at kiting, the orange boots (can't remember the name) that give you a **** ton of speed helps a ton.

reavemearone

02-04-2013

aka first two items are tank items, then you build her with tank/ap items

MrSnitches

02-04-2013

Her damage output as a support is the reason why she's so ridiculously squishy. She has great pokes for a support and they do a lot of damage for the role she is meant for.

Crimson5pheonix

02-04-2013

lolwut? Not viable? She is THE hypercarry. Squishy yes, that's not a mark against her considering she's the Swiss army knife of supports. Damage, AD, AP, heal, Armor, MR, MS, slow, AoE stun, direct damage reduction. She does it all, with style.