2 Free Week Champion Rotations - One for New Players, One for Experience Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eMkcuF

02-04-2013

Bad idea.

But I do think that the champion rotations are awful. Viktor is one of the most underplayed champs because of his difficulty but yet I have seen him twice in a month. Noobs like me aren't going to buy him.

Also, the 450 champs should never be on free week (especially 3 at a time). I think the most underused and more expensive champs should be on free week to encourage players to try underplayed champs and spend more ip/rp on expensive and new champs.

Where is Thresh anyways?

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VertigoInk View Post
The difficulty level in the champions description means jack. I strongly disagree that Ezreal has a difficulty level of 8/10 and is as hard to master as Twitch or Kog'maw.
I think the difficulty level has some meaning, but not a whole ton since each person's play style is different.

The problem is Riot continuously uses 450 champs/ champs that are easy to use based on their difficulty scale. This is causing a some players to feel unsatisfied because they want more variety in the rotation. However, Riot can't do that without leaving the new players out. Hence, two rotations.

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkeyTroll View Post
Bad idea.

But I do think that the champion rotations are awful. Viktor is one of the most underplayed champs because of his difficulty but yet I have seen him twice in a month. Noobs like me aren't going to buy him.

Also, the 450 champs should never be on free week (especially 3 at a time). I think the most underused and more expensive champs should be on free week to encourage players to try underplayed champs and spend more ip/rp on expensive and new champs.

Where is Thresh anyways?
Then what's your suggestion?

If Viktor hasn't been in the rotation for the past 2 months or so, then I would be fine with him being in the rotation. But he has (I think, because I feel like I've seen him recently). I think the point of the rotation should be giving new players noob friendly champions as well as actually ROTATING though all the champs. I want to see Cass, Karma, or Trundle every once in a while.

Thresh should be in the rotation next week, I believe.

KiyoSpirit

02-04-2013

Still downvotes and no suggestions. No one has really explained to me why such an idea is so abhorrent yet.