Viegar Q'ed my big wolf level 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amnizu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
How about you stop holding grudges for **** like that and grow up?

Eve stole 3 wraiths by accident.

I still ganked her lane, gave her blue, and gave her time to run from sticky situations.
you are stupid.

veigar Q'ing a wolf isnt an accident because its a targeted spell.Eve stealing 3 wraiths is an accident because hate spike is an aoe.

OId Snake

02-04-2013

oops

Raloosh

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khourey View Post
A good viegar won't waste mana on Q if it won't secure a minion kill. I never mind if they take a smaller creep or two with their Q to boost their AP but taking a jungler's big wolf/wraith can and will severely hurt their jungle and put them behind so much so that they won't get level 4 off a full clear.
Well, it's either get ****ed from me not helping you out at all for fear of taking them
or me possibly taking it.
Take your pick bro.

Anidan

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raloosh View Post
Well, it's either get ****ed from me not helping you out at all for fear of taking them
or me possibly taking it.
Take your pick bro.
here's a third option: Don't attack the big wolf when it's low HP and you won't take the wolf at all and look like a colossal ass.

Comrade281

02-04-2013

I dove tower at 4 and gave double buffs to Darius... Oops

Reloust

02-04-2013

I had an Ashe who stole blue and proceeded to go 1/11, only said one word in entire game, "allteam". This was RANKED!!!!!!!

vairoletto

02-04-2013

i always take minions from nocturnes and dianas since i never keep track of their passives

TheUnburned

02-04-2013

That's very mature.

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khourey View Post
he said "oops"

at 7:20 I told him to come get blue and as blue got low I smited it and said "oops"

starting the game with an extra 2 AP doesnt seem too bad.

Trakzz

02-04-2013

Beta males get so aggressively defensive in this game. It's as if every time [teammate #1] gives a slight disadvantage to [teammate #2], [#2] takes it personally and thinks [#1] did it purposefully out of spite. Then [#2] attempts to sabotage [#1]'s game multiple times in a desperate and pathetic attempt to provoke a negative response.

Stop thinking with your abundance of estrogen and emotions and start playing logically to win.

Seems like you are playing this game more for the "rush" of a petty internet quarrel rather than to win a competitive game. Grow up