Ap Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fallen Angel

02-04-2013

Even with the nerf on meditate he still can tank 3 people under turret. Master Yi should be only Ad. Hes too strong Ap.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Use.

A single.

Disable.

TopDariusPlz

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Anbu View Post
Even with the nerf on meditate he still can tank 3 people under turret. Master Yi should be only Ad. Hes too strong Ap.
Nooblords dont know about my disables

EDIT: shen'd?

DingoHedge

02-04-2013

Good lord will you never stop crying? Ap Yi has just as many counters as any other champ/build in the game.

MMHSTerror

02-04-2013

The real question is: Why are you focussing someone who can only attack twice in 7 seconds? Retreat when you know you can be killed, that's common sense and wait until they are vulnerable before attacking them. Would you auto attack a Rammus in defensive curl or a Tryndamere in Undying?

Evidently, you should know that AP Yi's are generally not vulnerable in meditate unless you have a disrupt.

QuantumRise

02-04-2013

Ok a AP YI i can counter with teemo when you have 45+ magic pen and you have toxic shot you can kill even a AP Yi. It also helps with temmo to have a 2 attack a sec. You just need to know how to counter a champion is what it come down to

CaptainFurious

02-04-2013

QQ noobs cry moar
ap yi wasn't even viable to begin with and then they nerfed him into the ground because of your crying all over the forums.
just learn how to play the game

Vertiful

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFurious View Post
QQ noobs cry moar
ap yi wasn't even viable to begin with and then they nerfed him into the ground because of your crying all over the forums.
just learn how to play the game
So true...It's people like you that got my AP Yi nerfed. Been maining Yi as a mid champion for almost 2 years with people complaining that he is the worst champion in the game. Few weeks ago someone started crying on the forums that he is OP and WHAM, here comes the Nerf Hammer.

Cevonis

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertiful View Post
So true...It's people like you that got my AP Yi nerfed. Been maining Yi as a mid champion for almost 2 years with people complaining that he is the worst champion in the game. Few weeks ago someone started crying on the forums that he is OP and WHAM, here comes the Nerf Hammer.
Boo hoo, your champ got nerfed. Any champ that can meditank 3 or 4 people needs to be nerfed, and he still needs a nerf to it. It's design is to heal out of combat for sustain not in combat to tank, you are just exploiting that ability and because of that it got nerfed.

I'm not saying he is op; if not fed he is a joke, though that meditank is a little over the top if you don't have CC or the people with CC dies. He can even meditank through turrets AND champs with that meditate.

You exploited master Yi and got punished for it you have no one to blame but yourselfs.

The PKK Revenge

02-05-2013

He doesn't really need nerfed...though it's true that he can still Medatank to a point. I mean they even had him tank 3 people and dragon in the video they did for the patch. Though he didn't heal back to full so the change was obvious.

I've notice something though...people on the forums complain about every champ that has any kind of reset and is calling them OP. Yi and Kat seem to be the main one, both are squshy and countered heavily by CC. Kat has been built tanky lately but yeah, I already gave my thoughts about that on a different thread.

While the reset function might be frustrating, the facts are that you can stop that with CC. Not only that, but to get the reset they have to clean up pretty much. I don't think either Kat or Yi do as much in a team fight as other mids do. You have to already be losing the team fight for them to clean up. Even if you won the team fight, your team would have to be low health for them to get the reset. And from what I've seen, most games where the mid is Yi or Kat then those team fights end up being a 4v5 with them coming in when the fight is done.

Yes they can reset, yes this means that can get multiple kills. But there are down sides to even having them on the team. If it's really that much of a problem then buy a GA. No kill means no reset.