Udyr..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anubhys

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceolis View Post
As an Udyr player yes he can be kited but he is none the less a strong jungle. He is defiantly not a solo q pick but if your team has been built well he is amazing. His skills are all fine he is in no need of a buff just takes some out smarting the enemy.
I agree with everything except the not a solo q pick, I have been maining udyr through solo queue and i have to admit i have yet to lose a game with him, even if i do poorly starting in some games, his late game is great. he especially shines in team fights.

Anto1

02-05-2013

Okay but then what's better his R or Q? Also there is going to be a new Udyr skin?

Awfully Beast

02-05-2013

udyr is good, play phoenix, get t1 boots, wriggles, wits end, phage, statik shiv, t2 boots, then finish phage into frozen mallet, IF you DO get past this get GA, but you probably won't. lol. its really strong build, he could still use a rework for high elo and competetive play,but for norms or elo hell that build should do.

Feleas

02-05-2013

ok so, played Udyr last 3 games, won first 2, and lost 3rd. Why did I lose the 3rd? Enemy team had too much mobility and cc's thus making Udyr super easy to kite, even if you come out of nowhere with a bear/flash combo.