Udyr..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anto1

02-04-2013

Well I feel Udyr should be remade.. He gets kited to easily and his R is usless because of his Q..

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I feel like he could use a buff or a small re touch.
He defiantly needs a new skin.

The fact is he's not a gap closer even with bear form...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto1 View Post
Well I feel Udyr should be remade.. He gets kited to easily and his R is usless because of his Q..
Yes, because a single-target burst makes an AoE burst useless.

What sort of logic is this? Tell me Phoenix form is useless when you're jungling, and I'll be pretty damn sure you need a brain cell count.

Anto1

02-04-2013

It isn't that strong. ^ Plus how does he not get kited then? His E definitely doesn't make it good enough..

Pyr0n1c

02-04-2013

Quote:
Plus how does he not get kited then? His E definitely doesn't make it good enough..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0n1c View Post
The fact is he's not a gap closer even with bear form...
This is probably his major problem...

Anto1

02-04-2013

^ Yeah XD please fix it Riot.

JustMyBassCannon

02-04-2013

Quote:
It isn't that strong. ^ Plus how does he not get kited then? His E definitely doesn't make it good enough..
Yeah, Udyr's weak to kiting. Happens when you're based on move speed mobility instead of flashes and dashes.

So he has a weakness. Kinda like how Ashe doesn't have all the same uses as other ADCs. She's still good, just has different weaknesses than other carries.

I'm not going to spend my time explaining it to you, because unfortunately, Udyr's one of the three fiddly little ******* champions that I never managed to do well with, the other two being Kassadin and Jayce.

Arceolis

02-04-2013

As an Udyr player yes he can be kited but he is none the less a strong jungle. He is defiantly not a solo q pick but if your team has been built well he is amazing. His skills are all fine he is in no need of a buff just takes some out smarting the enemy.
The reason he has no new skins is because making a skin for him is in fact gona be four skins that's why everyone should get primal udyr it's four for price of one. Riot even stated it once if I'm not mistaken that skins for him would be a long process due to alterations for all four stances.

Feleas

02-04-2013

Only ever been able to do well with Udyr while I was leveling up to summoner level 30. After that, he's countered wayyyyyyy too easily via kiting. However, he's an amazing jungler in terms of clearing the jungle. Too bad it's not the same with ganking lol.

QuantumRise

02-04-2013

Udyr is a very nice jungle. If you set him up as a armor and a magic resist with health you can take one 1-2 champions alone maby 3. I am a udyr user and i end up carry for the mid game, you just need the rite runes and mast setup to properky use him and a lvl 20 can use him just fine.

P.S. He does need a new skin