"WOW YOU SERlOUSLY LET HIM GET AWAY?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsumbreon

02-04-2013

Caitlyn was furious as the criminal her and Vi were chasing managed to make it to a get away car and flee. "Don't blame me cupcake! This was all because you keep trying to slow me down!" Vi yelled back. "My orders are there for your safety and mine, they aren't there to slow you down they are there so you will follow them." Caitlyn shouted out. Vi then moved closer to Caitlyn as their argument heated up. "Listen cupcake, I don't take orders from anyone and I especially won't take orders from you!"

Their argument could be heard from the alleyway they were fighting in from various apartments in the surrounding area of piltover.

"And another thing cupcake, do I look like I need saving with power like...this!" Vi said as she lightly pushed Caitlyn against the wall while preventing her from breaking out due to her huge metallic gloves.

"UGH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM VI? WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THINGS SO DIFFI-" Caitlyn's rant was cut off by Vi pressing her lips to Caitlyns. Caitlyn tried to resist but soon found herself allowing Vi to kiss her with more passion. Vi broke the kiss to get some air and replied

"Because you're cute when you're angry cupcake."

Meanwhile Ezreal after having returned from a long expedition to explore some ruins was headed home when he heard some noise. It sounded like an injured person moaning for help and as a champion of the league he was obligated to help, although attacks in piltover were rare he couldn't shake the thought from his mind. He ran towards the source of the noise, an alleyway. He looked down the alley and at once realized that it wasn't injured moans he was hearing, but lustful ones coming from the sheriff of Piltover herself while she was locked in a heated kiss with Vi.

Renicade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

u can't replace Iaw LEAVE

Gryphon48

02-04-2013

Caitlyn getting fisted by Vi. Oh god......

I am the Luxray

02-04-2013

Like lambs to the slaughter..

Menea6587

02-04-2013

Ez needs a fly on his forehead now.
"She's kissing her, and then she's gonna kiss me!"

BfM DevOuR

02-04-2013

i have no idea what this is or why i'm reading it but yeah.

GG l AFK

02-04-2013

ew

Auspexa

02-04-2013

I approve

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

02-04-2013

She's kissing her!
And then she's gonna kiss me!

Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooood

Izara

02-04-2013

Posting in a Tsumbreon thread.