FBI Virus Hoax has led to no play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chai Iced Tea

02-04-2013

I have received a virus from the so called FBI that i found out was a hoax and uploads a vicious virus trying to steal credit account numbers, and find any password I use to log into during the day. I followed steps that were posted online seeing how I'm not the only one who has received this virus. Data about this virus is found at this site: http://pctuneup.org/fbi-virus-remova...FSTZQgod0HoAVA

I did not completely use the steps on this site, I instead rebooted my laptop, started hitting F8 in order to pull up the menu, and went into Safe Mode with Command Prompt instead since my networking wasn't working. From there it pulled up a menu, I typed in cd retore and then some code that allowed me to log into safe mode. Then pulled up Malwarebyte Anit-Malware and Hitman, downloaded the two and ran it. I think it got it because I received notification of something suspicious (these aren't the normal anti-malware or spyware ones I use), and deleted them. This did however effect my ability to log into LoL now. I had to log on in a safe previous time in order to do all this. I tried to log onto LoL using previous time and it did not have a previous activation time. Everytime I double-click LoL it shows the League of Legends bubble lettering and then just goes away and never comes up. I don't want to have to redownload this game, I've done it so many times now. Help?

Chai Iced Tea

02-06-2013

bump

Chai Iced Tea

02-08-2013

bump