Won 3 out of 5 games in promotional series, still stuck in the same league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildFaker

02-04-2013

I won my last three games in my promotional series for silver I to get into gold V but now my entire promotional series is reset. Is there a fix for this or do I have to win another three games?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-04-2013

That's odd. You might want to get in touch with Riot Support - we're not the best place to ask for technical issues.

Capt Poro Snax

02-04-2013

If you where in silver 1 and you went up for your best of 3 series and you won them putting you in gold v. then rinse repeat what you did to get there to get to gold 4

So basically yes you need to get 100 points all over agen to move up in gold v

This Clayman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

i have the same issue.. im stuck in Silver IV, i've won my promotion 2 consecutive times and nothing happens.. those 2 times i won my promo i won 3 of those 3 games, i haven't lose in 6 games, wth is going on?

undeadtofu

02-28-2013

the same thing is happening to me, I just won 3 out of 5 of my promo series. Bronze I to Silver. But all it did was reset my series. I am still in Bronze I and I have 0/5 wins. What?

undeadtofu

02-28-2013

Just won 3/5 in my promo series. Going from Bronze I to Silver. After my third win, a message popped up in the player stats screen saying that I qualify for a promotion series. I was like wth? but when I checked, I was still in Bronze I with 0/5 wins in a new promotion series. It reset!

I dont know if I should keep playing or not because the comments above suggest that winning will get me no where.

Hope this is a temp. glitch

Galactorrea

02-28-2013

Same here =/

DarthWhore

02-28-2013

its a bug and riot will fix it. dont play ranked till it is fixed and send a support ticket asap.

AlphaKiloGaming

03-01-2013

I just got into my first Ranked Tier... Division... Im not really sure. I am new to season three.... Anyway this makes me kinda worried about playing ranked. Sounds like a pretty major bug.