Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Won 3 out of 5 games in promotional series, still stuck in the same league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildFaker

02-04-2013

I won my last three games in my promotional series for silver I to get into gold V but now my entire promotional series is reset. Is there a fix for this or do I have to win another three games?

adc

02-04-2013

That's odd. You might want to get in touch with Riot Support - we're not the best place to ask for technical issues.

Capt Poro Snax

02-04-2013

If you where in silver 1 and you went up for your best of 3 series and you won them putting you in gold v. then rinse repeat what you did to get there to get to gold 4

So basically yes you need to get 100 points all over agen to move up in gold v

This Clayman

02-04-2013

i have the same issue.. im stuck in Silver IV, i've won my promotion 2 consecutive times and nothing happens.. those 2 times i won my promo i won 3 of those 3 games, i haven't lose in 6 games, wth is going on?

undeadtofu

02-28-2013

the same thing is happening to me, I just won 3 out of 5 of my promo series. Bronze I to Silver. But all it did was reset my series. I am still in Bronze I and I have 0/5 wins. What?

undeadtofu

02-28-2013

Just won 3/5 in my promo series. Going from Bronze I to Silver. After my third win, a message popped up in the player stats screen saying that I qualify for a promotion series. I was like wth? but when I checked, I was still in Bronze I with 0/5 wins in a new promotion series. It reset!

I dont know if I should keep playing or not because the comments above suggest that winning will get me no where.

Hope this is a temp. glitch

Galactorrea

03-01-2013

Same here =/

DarthWhore

03-01-2013

its a bug and riot will fix it. dont play ranked till it is fixed and send a support ticket asap.

AlphaKiloGaming

03-01-2013

I just got into my first Ranked Tier... Division... Im not really sure. I am new to season three.... Anyway this makes me kinda worried about playing ranked. Sounds like a pretty major bug.