annnnnnd INITIATE! Now we just need to target their c....where the hell am I?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I'm sure this has been brought up before: Teamfights get very, very messy in league. I am not sure how to clear up bundled-up champions, but I was thinking: perhaps a thin (but bright) team-colored outline? (similar to Left 4 Dead's outlines)

Last hits are a real pain in the neck when your champion's health bar covers up the minion's health bars. What about decreasing the height of the health bar so that it's only a few pixels taller than the resource bar, and changing the colors for health and rage to contrast, with rage being a much darker red while health was almost pink?

Lady Riolyne

02-04-2013

+1 for having a relevant name to the topic

I know what you mean. But I've always just taken this as lack of my skill. If I don't know where my champ is in a team fight, then I'm likely out of place and either dead or about to die. I'm not sure if this would fix the issue. Maybe just turn your name plate off and have a thicker border around your champ? This is a hard issue.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Riolyne View Post
Maybe just turn your name plate off and have a thicker border around your champ? This is a hard issue.
Whoops. Good point, there. I really need to take some time to double check the options, I haven't done anything with the HUD since I started playing League (other than set smartcasting- MAN that is a great feature). Last time I decided to work on my runepages I got invited to a game, though. I hate turning people down all the time