Is it just me or...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

02-04-2013

Is League seriously full of immature kids lately?

Playing ranked today I managed to go down from like 70 Score all the way down to 30 because of Trolls in solo quene, New Ranking system I like it, but it needs some fixing because of trolls.

Problem I find occuring a lot is annoying ping spammers, Do you even have any idea what it is like when some idiot on your team Spams (V) Fall Back when you already know what is going on but they spam it so much it ear rapes and you get killed?

Don't you hate it when your AD does nothing but slows you down and feeds and then refuses to leave the lane if you ask them to and ruins it for both of you so you loose your game.

Don't you hate it when Kids Cry over Creeps Nooo YOU Stole my creeps and just wont shut up about creeps and OMG you didn't heal me your a support when it was made clear early I was AP Damage?

Its just too bad there is not a way to limit these things so that we get matched with people who play similar and decent rather than a bunch of kids who are going to argue over random things, almost every game I have played today I have run into Trolls threatening reports, Verbal Abuse, and Harassing in game, I let them know it was Unwanted and added them all to my ignore list because of it and most of them were loss becuase of kids like this who can't zip their mouth, limit pings to serious business and play.

Seriously I wish Ranked games included things like Kills, Deaths, and people who actually do their job in the game into account rather than just loss of a match because you get put on a game with 4 other people trolling you the entire game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aarongeddon

02-04-2013

Sadly, this is the reality that must be faced when playing games like this.