Is elise good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwirlyStars

02-04-2013

is she good in late game? early game? is she good at geting getting kills like darius,wukong etc im planning to buy her?any good poke or harrass

what lane she play

4Degreez

02-04-2013

I have just found I mixed her up with Zyra.... >_>

Zisi

02-04-2013

elise is good at winning lane. She is not the best teamfighter. Generally she is played top, sometimes jungle. That said, she is very strong in lane and is a common ban at high elo because of that.

randomnest name

02-04-2013

YESSSSS, she is amazing. Take advantage of the sale, i wish i'd known that it would be on sale today instead of spending 975 on saturday. Elise has an incredible earlygame (even stronger than darius imo) an even stronger midgame and a decent lategame, she is one of those champs that if you become really comfortable with, you should not die, and could easily carry a game.

CounterSnipe

02-04-2013

Her late game needs a buff. Her early game is hands down one of the best in the game. I always have fun when jungling elise because her ganks are straight out OP has heck. I wish they would nerf the range of rappel and buff some of her late game numbers. She has really no team fight preasence, and her damage gets shut down. Sure, it's % based, but once people buy resistances that % gets cut in half.

Really fun champion if you want to play her. If you're looking for a jungler she's a very easy champion to play because the mini spiders absorb all the jungle damage. Her ganks are also very strong. I'm actually still trying to figure out all of her possible build options after playing her for about a week, but she has a lot of versatility in that regard. Very cool champion.

TehomCD

02-04-2013

The conventional/popular build people use on Elise right now isn't very intuitive when you first see her - people have found that the strongest way to play her is as very tanky with magic penetration, and just use the percentage-based damage of her spells while going after the enemy carries. Rushing sunfire cape or warmog's armor on her is very common, then usually haunting guise/sorcerer's shoes. With the mana cost increase to her Q in the most recent patch, I could see building a philosopher's stone or a doran's ring on her early now, but it's usually important to get a giant's belt on her as quickly as you can.