Top Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skahy

02-04-2013

What are some good top champs? As of right now I use Olaf, Irelia, and Malphite. I'm usually pretty aggressive so any champs that would help that would be great!

Thanks for any help guys

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

Garen, Jarvan, Xin Zhao, Rumble (Highest win rate in the game, but hes really boring), Kennen, Vladimir, Elise, Cho'gath, Singed

Cho and Singed are both anti-fun to me. Jarvan, Kennen and Garen are my favourites.

Elise is up there, but she's wonky to play

If you are a good Rumble, wins will flow like water.

Imfao

02-04-2013

If you are looking for a top lane to counter alot of the op champion like Jacye, Darius, Iriela..... then i would recommend Yorick he has high endurance that not many other champions have. I you are looking for a good burst i like Zed in the top lane he can play aggressive and is a energy champ. Another not very played top lane is Talon great for taking out turrets with his Q and basically a Op assasin.

LoudFootSteps

02-04-2013

In all honesty, I think people should try out top lane Fizz. No one expects it, so no one usually knows how to beat it. Fizz can easily escape from many top-laners and beat a lot of them. However, Fizz loses to Cho'Gath and Singed (at least I believe he does).

Otherwise, my two favorite top lane champions are Rumble and Kennen. Rumble is just ridiculous, like Rokaf Je said. Except I think he is pretty fun overall. Kennen is just really fun to play, and he can kite most top laners into oblivion.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Teemo. All day. Just go top start with Ability Tome and 1 pot. If they are AD(Attack Speed like Cho also) take blind. otherwise take toxin. just harass and get minion kills until level 6. Then shroom from river start to baron. Build heavy AP times. Get Liandry and BotRK if they have people stacking HP. Get attack speed items and basically just his recommended items. Build him to counter. He benefits from literally everything. Really easy to counter and win lane if you play defensively.

Enconex

02-04-2013

I'm surprised no one has mentioned jax. Quite possibly the best top currently. Played to his full potential is can be one pain in the ass to deal with.