What is this bs??! why?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DingoHedge

02-04-2013

First lines are old and tired QQ, but the last line actually is an issue.
Currently Yi has this thing where every now and then after using alpha strike, it's icon will show it off cooldown even though it's still on cooldown. So you are unable to actually tell when it comes off cooldown until all of a sudden it starts working again. This is an old bug and has yet to be fixed.

Sbeck

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Elise and Darius are fine, and I have no idea what you're talking about on that last one.
Darius is fine?wtf.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Hex View Post
CerealBoxOfDoom unranked, GiottoXIII 1200 elo...no wonder they think elise is not broken
lol I guess Ive never seen an elise in the right hands. Just like every other champ Ive seen in tournaments lol. o 3o gee golly I wish I had some decent analytical skills or som ething so I could at least make a decent strategic analysis from some other method since only noobs play at the highest levels of play obviously.

The PKK Revenge

02-05-2013

I believe they said that they are finally fixing the Yi CD thing with the next patch. As for Elise...she's not really OP per say. It's just that she has the same problem that Riot just tried to fix with Kat. She can do damage while building tanky. But really...what do you expect from a champion that has 2 abilities that do % of health damage lol.

She's not OP but she counters the current 'meta'. The big defense stat right now is Health and she's a champion that does % health damage.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PKK Revenge View Post
I believe they said that they are finally fixing the Yi CD thing with the next patch. As for Elise...she's not really OP per say. It's just that she has the same problem that Riot just tried to fix with Kat. She can do damage while building tanky. But really...what do you expect from a champion that has 2 abilities that do % of health damage lol.

She's not OP but she counters the current 'meta'. The big defense stat right now is Health and she's a champion that does % health damage.
Obviously youve never seen a good elise. A good elise puts in the konami code and does things you could never imagine she could do with a mere 8 abilities because youre obviously incapable of such a thing. hurrhurr silly humans. how could you possibly know envision the combinations.

OAo bet you didn't know she could combo into the stun and avoid your damage while you are attempting to deal it instead of before did ya did ya! huehuehue

IIZeusII

02-05-2013

thats noob talk

Zeusaldor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

darius/elise can build full def and still do pretty good dmg unlike most other top champs.. 3-4 hits and darius ult can kill any non tank/tanky even if he buys 0 attack items!

Usually we ignore the tanks and focus ad/ap carries but when its darius u cant ignore him, he will quadra ur team so u have to focus him. In that case his ad/carries live and u still lose. If thats not overpowered what is? name another tank that can quadra a balanced team in 10 seconds :/

Cryptic Hex

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Obviously youve never seen a good elise. A good elise puts in the konami code and does things you could never imagine she could do with a mere 8 abilities because youre obviously incapable of such a thing. hurrhurr silly humans. how could you possibly know envision the combinations.

OAo bet you didn't know she could combo into the stun and avoid your damage while you are attempting to deal it instead of before did ya did ya! huehuehue
That makes no sense...

Gomethegnome

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusaldor View Post
darius/elise can build full def and still do pretty good dmg unlike most other top champs.. 3-4 hits and darius ult can kill any non tank/tanky even if he buys 0 attack items!

Usually we ignore the tanks and focus ad/ap carries but when its darius u cant ignore him, he will quadra ur team so u have to focus him. In that case his ad/carries live and u still lose. If thats not overpowered what is? name another tank that can quadra a balanced team in 10 seconds :/
Xin Zhao.

hollowtek

02-05-2013

alpha bug has existed since S1.