Shut the...........Shut up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

There are a couple of champions that don't seem bad to me, and I like some of the champions' quotes.

They just say things too often. I won't play Cho'Gath or Malzahar any more because the sound of their voices is so abrasive and they just won't....stop.....talking...

(Ordering Cho'Gath to move) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me: UmmmmmNo, man. Just move over to the tower. (seconds later) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. No they aren't. Stop talking, you loud SOB. (seconds later, drowning out combat) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Good lord, you actually drown out the sounds of combat. Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (glaring at Cho'gath): You are from the void, aren't you? You're here to kill us, and you are speaking the syllables of insanity from the void into a megaphone to break our wills, aren't you? Heh, heh hehCho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (laughter turning to crying): STOP IT! MAKE IT STOP!

So anyway my request is to reduce the frequency that champions use phrases other than very concise acknowledgement phrases (like our dear Rammus. Okay.) and when a character is going to have an altered voice, let it be something that is clear and not too hard on the old eardrums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2013

I made someone smile. At least that counts for something.