Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

play vs ai is more for the new players right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissBetwixt

02-05-2013

This discussion would be better placed in the Tribunal forums; http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41

That being said I have had people threaten to report after a couple games but it takes more then 1 person reporting you to end up in tribunal. As long as your polite and respectful of other players you'll have no problems.

Splurged

02-05-2013

TL;DR use indents and paragraphs to make it easier to read. All i see are a bunch of letter together.

NeonColorsAero

02-06-2013

It's a good thing you told him to shut his mouth other than going onto the offensive. Seriously 8 year old kids shouldn't be playing this game if they can't know/deal with a KS (And having to swear most in each sentence)

And about that other dude. Why would he report you? He should of been reporting the kid that verbally used a "bad word" in almost each sentence -.-"

Anyway point is just report the kid. He obviously can't ignore that he is the one trying to go for last hit and always somebody getting his kill.

Ill Darkistino

02-07-2013

Lol, I played bots only till lvl 2, then I decided to man up and play pvp. After that I only used bots as punching bags when learning new champs.

a1sock

02-08-2013

Keep playing pvp, I tried pvp early and because of the trolls I stuck to bots.... I leveled to 30 with bots... got back to pvp with some friends and their was a ton of trolls and ******bags raging over small things, people telling me to uninstall, etc. Keep at it, you will find nice people to play with, and get better. PVP is a lot more fun than bots once you get the hang of it, and you will be carrying more than your own weight after you get some practice.