When did this become league of health

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jneu333

02-04-2013

Everyone has health runes and builds such tanky items... is is SO annoying. It is just a race to see who can get the most health, and I hate it. Anyone else agree?

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

Nobody intelligent runs health runes...
There are so many better options, and health is dirt cheap anyway.

This is why Liandry's and Blade of the Ruined King exist. Build them.

Frolicks

02-04-2013

I don't know about you, but it's the ap runes that are most obvious. Damn them all!

PoisonedPeace

02-04-2013

Armor pen got changed(percent pen applied before stack reduction, i believe?), and everyone builds it, so instead of building expensive armor that just gets shredded, people build health. You can't shred health any other way than you usually do, and its cheaper than getting mr/armor.

And they put the FoN passive onto Warmogs so it has good regen as well.

Liandy's is decent, but I don't like Blade of the Ruined King. It just doesn't seem like it does enough, but the active is alright I guess.

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
Armor pen got changed(percent pen applied before stack reduction, i believe?), and everyone builds it, so instead of building expensive armor that just gets shredded, people build health. You can't shred health any other way than you usually do, and its cheaper than getting mr/armor.

And they put the FoN passive onto Warmogs so it has good regen as well.

Liandry's and Blade of the Ruined King

People still build armour, but not much MR.
Randuins, Frozen Heart and Aegis will always be good.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Honestly I only really see tanks building hp and even then it's just the HP combination with armor or Magic resist. For the most part in this season they upped everyones damage output with items and put in more/ better tanky items to cancel it out. It's forcing people to finish building items earlier to either survive punches or deal enough damage to hurt someone first. I like this new style because it forces the game to be alot more fast paced and if a team decided to just keep letting the other team live it's easier for a comeback to happen.

Imfao

02-04-2013

Son, What drugs are you on? To think that this is Leauge of Health. Only the mentally unstable, feeding, trolls get health runes. ._.