Disconnected from PvP.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K1ng Panda

02-04-2013

Hello, it's been two days i went back to play LoL,
i was on some other games for about two months and right when i came to play i saw that message that keeps showing up every minute or so.
When it does, i get minor lag for two or five seconds in the menu and in-game.
At first it wasn't much of a problem but since i went in doing some normal 5v5, it's very very annoying ; sometimes i even miss my ult because of the lag.
I shuted down my router for 15 seconds and then tried back.
It worked for 5 minutes.
I haven't found any recent post about it, some were of 2012 but no solution for this problem.
I would be so happy if someone could tell me what to do because i would like to play LoL like it was before .
Thank you

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5...nstitre001.jpg

Gotmilk38

02-04-2013

Since the most recent patch, I've been dcing like every few minutes, even when not in game. So far none of the threads I've been able to find have helped, and I've done everything I can.

K1ng Panda

02-05-2013

up!

K1ng Panda

02-06-2013

I know a lot of people are experiencing problem since the season 3 patch but i will still up this post till i can get a solution. I'm reading a lot on the forum each day, haven't found anything yet.

Dalton

02-06-2013

Have you guy's tried making sure your windows is up to date? That's what sort of fixed mine. I keep windows auto updates off and when i finally updated everything I stopped dc'ing. I do however still get the " disconnected from pvp.net " message when I leave game back to lobby, but I don't actually dc.