10 kills and 200cs with zed - can't do **** in teamfights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auraslip

03-21-2013

Anyone feel this way?

I do well in laning phase, spend 30 minutes farming. Late game comes and I suicide into a teamfight, land my combo, but the carry doesn't go down.

Seems like zed suffers from shaco syndrome. Awesome ganks and jukes, but falls off late game hard. It's frustrating to play a great game, win your lane (or pull off some good ganks), take objectives, and overall win, but then come mid to late game and feel useless. I feel like it's kinda a silly place for an assassin to be when he can't even do his job of destroying high priority targets EVEN WHEN HE IS FED.

It's like the only time he feels strong is when the enemy team is so far behind that your team wouldn't even need you to win. I guess if you can force a surrender at 20, then all is good. Am I wrong here or playing him wrong? Does he really fall off that hard?

Also, Zhonyas = GG against zeds combo.

JGWentworth887

03-21-2013

Sounds like u watched lcs

Luscious Lenny

03-21-2013

zed pwns your bad

Googolxx

03-21-2013

are we talking about the same zed? the one i know gets in, blows up the adc, gets out with health to spare and comes back just in time to clean up.
maybe it's a problem with your build.

MaitreJoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraslip View Post

I do well in laning phase, spend 30 minutes farming. Late game comes and I suicide into a teamfight, land my combo, but the carry doesn't go down.
Should of played him like a ninja and wait for a chance to jump in instead of committing suicide. Zed has a high sustain damage after his initial burst.

And if they have Zhonya, change a target or if they do Zhonya, you just messed up the positioning of that person so hard if your team is good enough, they will take advantage of that and kill the person after Zhonya runs out.

Nightlivia

03-21-2013

He is like most assassins. Even if you're fed as **** the most you can really do is make it a 4v4 by taking someone out then dying to the rest of their team in an instant.

Ă…nnihilation

03-21-2013

sounds like bad to me. i also love how every ****in ****** and their moms are playing zed now

DementedLord

03-21-2013

Can't do his job of destroying high priority targets? GO PLAY BOTS. LEARN HOW TO ****ING COMBO

Elchulus

03-21-2013

What, did you think it was easy to instantly remove someone from a fight?

ZeroGlory

03-21-2013

I've sort of witnessed the opposite of this. Even when im playing leona, i have a very hard time keeping my carry alive when the enemy team has a fed zed. Slippery as hell till his R is down, but after he uses it, the damage is already done