Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Creating Competitive and Committed Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adolf fishler

I am looking for more players that are committed to this game and want to actually have a shot of becoming a professional gamer, and be very competitive (like myself).
I am currently looking for ADC, Support and maybe even Jungle.
The players are required to be Gold or higher rating.

I am looking for players to fill these roles so that we can practice together under a strict schedule so that we can be prepared for an upcoming tournament.
This tournament will decide which team will be representing Team Banzai Gaming, which is a new (and sponsored) team. The teams goal is to have a set team and make progression towards becoming a Professional team.
Once we have our set team, we will be quickly moving into online tournaments and we will be practicing constantly.

If you have any questions please add me @ my IGN: Fishfail