Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Repent, I Must

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frolicks

02-04-2013

I lost a couple ranked games after the start of Season 3 and went completely berserk. Seeing that I had 3 losses, I just lost all hope in getting a good elo. So instead, I decided to become THE WORST player possible. I started by somewhat wanting to lose, by playing support and not actually helping at all. I don't know why, but I liked it when I lost. After a couple more games, I really got into the fact that I WANTED to lose. I bought Trundle and started trolling games. I would be one of the people who joined the game, and started spaming,
"I FEED I TROLL I FEED I TROLL" over and over again. If I got in (which is usually 20% of the time), I would just run into their base and die. I swear, more than 10 people have accused to report me and have me permabanned, but that really never happened. The tribunal's a bit slow when it comes to punishments...it's been over a week since I've started my trolling rampage.

I don't know. Now, I feel like I want to do some things with my life. I don't want to ruin other lives like I had before. So here is me, posting this on the forum. Begging for forgiveness.

Insult

02-04-2013

You sir are a dead man.

Imfao

02-04-2013

In disbelief, i look you up on lolking my god i want to kill you!

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
EHTstarz:
In disbelief, i look you up on lolking my god i want to kill you!

He's got some pretty baller stats.