Repent, I Must

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frolicks

02-04-2013

I lost a couple ranked games after the start of Season 3 and went completely berserk. Seeing that I had 3 losses, I just lost all hope in getting a good elo. So instead, I decided to become THE WORST player possible. I started by somewhat wanting to lose, by playing support and not actually helping at all. I don't know why, but I liked it when I lost. After a couple more games, I really got into the fact that I WANTED to lose. I bought Trundle and started trolling games. I would be one of the people who joined the game, and started spaming,
"I FEED I TROLL I FEED I TROLL" over and over again. If I got in (which is usually 20% of the time), I would just run into their base and die. I swear, more than 10 people have accused to report me and have me permabanned, but that really never happened. The tribunal's a bit slow when it comes to punishments...it's been over a week since I've started my trolling rampage.

I don't know. Now, I feel like I want to do some things with my life. I don't want to ruin other lives like I had before. So here is me, posting this on the forum. Begging for forgiveness.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

You sir are a dead man.

EHTstarz

02-04-2013

In disbelief, i look you up on lolking my god i want to kill you!

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHTstarz View Post
In disbelief, i look you up on lolking my god i want to kill you!
He's got some pretty baller stats.