Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what is reccomended screen resolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy LingYi

02-04-2013

I dont think my resolution is at proper setting,I dont see any chat boxes info or anything on bottom left of screen except shop

ThatONeillGuy

02-04-2013

The recommended screen resolution depends on your monitor. When you go to your computer's settings, the optimal resolution will usually have "(Recommended)" after it. Make a note of it.

Then, once you have a League game up and running, hit Esc to bring up the in-game menu, which will let you change the resolution as well as any other settings.

ReMeDyIII

02-04-2013

So you can see the shop, but cant see the chat boxes? That doesn't sound like a resolution issue, since resolution should scale the graphical elements based on your LoL resolution. Make sure your graphic interface options are set appropriately.

jSwany

02-05-2013

Native (highest) resolution usually.

IS1ba13307ebc03e19e7829

02-05-2013

Right-click on your desktop, choose settings(should be in the bottom of the tab) then choose settings again in the tab that opens(should be furthest to the right), now you will see a resolution 1280x1024 (example)

Choose the same in your LOL client, by pressing escape ingame, and choose settings. and choose the same settings, you could choose to put your FPS at max 60 aswell, and if FPS(upper right corner ingame) drops below 60 try to lower your graphic settings for a more smooth gameplay without lagspikes.

-MrBugs