Tired of Bronze V? Let's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argine

02-04-2013

Alright guys, **** this.

1. I'm getting the hell out of Bronze V
2. You're going to help me.

Tired of trolls? Looking to rank up? I'm an adc Corki looking for a team who is ready to kick ass. We'll win, I promise you that.

Add me: Argine

PhoenixDog

02-04-2013

Add me if you'd like. I'll be on LoL in about 2 hours (Finishing work). I'm all for climbing out of V. I main ADC much like you, but I play Mid as my 2nd and I'm pretty good with it. I also dabble top lane/jungle from time to time (Not the best support though). I also communicate very well!

Feel free to add me and I'll message you if you're around! Same name as on here =)

<---

KnightxSScarlett

02-04-2013

I only play Singed top.

Le MowMow

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argine View Post
Alright guys, **** this.

1. I'm getting the hell out of Bronze V
2. You're going to help me.

Tired of trolls? Looking to rank up? I'm an adc Corki looking for a team who is ready to kick ass. We'll win, I promise you that.

Add me: Argine
Even though I've had the exact opposite experience in ranked so far than most people, I can applaud your efforts to actually DO something about your position instead of making threads like "System not fair, Riot I demand points". I really hope the same people that are spamming the SR forums with those types of threads take note of what you're doing because if they can group up together they can finally prove that they belong in a higher tier. If they don't advance, then they have no one else to blame but themselves. +1 for you though and good luck on your games! =]

Achastrian

02-05-2013

Achastrian, Bronze IV, looking for some help. Do it before the cutting of wrists starts. This Division **** is the balls.

ShootLight

02-05-2013

i play Vayne ,Ezreal, Ashe, Cait, and prob Graves
Winning Bronze II

Worst Eve NA

02-05-2013

Add me too im at Bronze I atm

names Tousmio

Riccard

02-05-2013

i am bronze as well i can play anything but adc

Shattrd

02-05-2013

Shattrd3 add me think of myself as a suuper support no one wants to be carried though =(