Some of the Stories I Wish to Tell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-17-2013

SORAKA STORY AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
IT STARTS FROM THE 9TH POST
THEN IT IS MASTER YI STORY. TENTH POST
GRAVES AND TF, NEXT PAGE

Hey.

I was thinking, and I had some good ideas. I don't want to loose them, so I'll be posting here to reference AND listen to any ideas/opinions/etc.
And you may use these Ideas, as long as you do pop my name in there.

Starting off:

Kayle fights Morgana. She is defeated and crashes down to earth, so to speak. Here, someone chances upon her and helps her regain her seat as general.

Garen-Sona. I still really want to write this. Sweet story about how Garen protects Sona. (she can't speak. That's gunna lure lotsa bullies).

Garen exiled and strikes a friendship with fellow exile, Rivet. Together, he and Riven change the views of Demacia and Noxus.

Shen wants to kill Zed. Discovers the meaning of mercy.

Ez and Lux go off on a quest! No love, pure adventure.

Ez and Lux go off on a quest! Love this time. Friendship. Friend Zone D: and child-hood crushes.

Wukong studies under Yi. (hopefully they kill teemo)

Vayne goes hunting.

Cait does searches for C

The love of Soraka and the betrayal of Warrick

Ashe vs Sej - Should be awesome...

ArmedRagnarok

01-18-2013

Go for them man, cant wait for Warwick and Soraka. Good luck

Dregen

01-18-2013

A story about Wukong and Yi training together in order to gain the insight and wisdom to finally defeat their archnemesis teemo would be hilarious. I actually kinda wanna write it, lol. They would come up with insanely elaborate plans to finally destroy teemo but he'd always be one step ahead of them.

Teemo would always manage to either win or escape with 1 health, ofc, cause he's teemo.

The kayle vs morgana thing, I've always loved the moral gray areas present in their complicated relationship. I was so intrigued, in fact, that I wrote a story just about it, which I posted (called Astora Angelia - The Runeterran Rift War). I've always imagined kayle and morgana to be sort of powerful beings who have a multi-dimensional conflict, and which ends in a climax in Runeterra. You're welcome to read it and let me know what you think.

xWaRxPwNeRx

01-19-2013

gay

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWaRxPwNeRx View Post
gay
-.- Very helpful. Why do you even bother posting? Hmmm. Come to think of it, I've never seen you post any work on this forum. So I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Also, judging by your name, you can't be older than 16...

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregen View Post
A story about Wukong and Yi training together in order to gain the insight and wisdom to finally defeat their archnemesis teemo would be hilarious. I actually kinda wanna write it, lol. They would come up with insanely elaborate plans to finally destroy teemo but he'd always be one step ahead of them.

Teemo would always manage to either win or escape with 1 health, ofc, cause he's teemo.

The kayle vs morgana thing, I've always loved the moral gray areas present in their complicated relationship. I was so intrigued, in fact, that I wrote a story just about it, which I posted (called Astora Angelia - The Runeterran Rift War). I've always imagined kayle and morgana to be sort of powerful beings who have a multi-dimensional conflict, and which ends in a climax in Runeterra. You're welcome to read it and let me know what you think.
That teemo thing was kinda a joke cuz I hate him... along with Yi and Nocturne....

Anyway, I'll check out your Fic! I've never thought about putting them in a multidimentional situation. Thanks for the feedback!

Firewyvern30

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
That teemo thing was kinda a joke cuz I hate him... along with Yi and Nocturne....
Why U hate Nocturne? He is one of the most strongest junglers in the game.

Frost Archer

01-20-2013

Because all of the 3 mentioned above don't require skill, only attack speed. Basically when I see people play them, they just spam click at a person even though the only need to do it once. Their spells only increase basic attack capabilities (figurative "only"). I prefer it when we have someone like Cho'gath. When you need to know where to place the knock up, when to do the roar, etc.

Frost Archer

01-22-2013

Well Ragnarok, I was kinda bored so I decided to write this. I was kinda suffering from writer's block with TMoDB so I took a break. Anyway, you asked and I answered. What do you think?

The woman was sitting on the stone. She had a flute to her lips and a staff leaning at her side. The staff was almost as captivating as the woman herself. The golden crescent was carefully crafted, the sheer detail impossible to have been made by man. The woman's raven black hair flowed down, settled on her back in a braid. Her music was mesmerizing, beautiful and erie. Eyes closed, her head followed with the music. Her face was contorted into such sorrow, that if one were to look at her they would not be able to help but feel pain.

Soraka slowly opened her eyes, revealing their luminescent glimmer. The stars reflected off her eyes, eyes of immortality. Her rueful music, although stopped by her, carried on across the lagoon. The stars twinkled in the sky, lighting up the night as if it were day. She looked up, looking for their guidance. She saw cruel acts of man, but also saw redemption flying with wings and golden flames.

The forest behind her rustled. Quickly sliding her flute into the folds of her robes, Soraka gripped her staff and stood up. From the shrubbery stumbled a man. The man was stooped with exhaustion, but he still gripped something in his arms. By his expression, Soraka could tell that what was in the man's arms meant more to him than his life.

The man was clearly distressed. He thrust what he was holding towards Soraka. Soraka quickly grabbed the bundle in her arms while the man collapsed onto the ground. Unfolding the bundle revealed the face of a young woman, not quite in her prime. Her skin was pale, but her features were relaxed and calm. The blood that was seeping out of her abdomen was starting to cease. It was clear that the woman had only died recently.

Gently, Soraka placed the woman's body on the ground next to the man's. She knew there was no hope left for the woman but she could still save the man's life. She clutched her staff and prayed to the stars, praying that they would give this man one more chance at life. She sung a hymn and waved her staff over the man's body. Where ever the golden sceptre passed, the wounds on the man disappeared. Cuts turned to scars, and his bruises faded. The man slowly opened his eyes and looked at his wife, a woman who was once beautiful, but now lifeless on the ground. He brought his eyes back to Soraka and rasped "Please".

Soraka looked down at the man, her own heart touched by his sorrow. She shook her head, her own immortal eyes full of remorse.

The man only laid back his head and closed his eyes. A single tear rolled down the side of his face.

Frost Archer

01-30-2013

We'll I just got this amazing idea. So yea, go ahead and give it a read! It's kinda in the middle. Basically, this is Master Yi on a rescue mission.

~

"Get behind me" Master Yi ordered.

"Ha ha ha. A brave but futile guesture Master Yi" the hooded man mocked.

"I don't see you with a weapon" Master Yi retorted.

"Pfft. Weapons are over rated. But if you insist" The purple clad man gripped his three fingered hand onto the nearest lamp post and ripped it out of the ground. "Now we can tango"

Master Yi looked back at the small monkey. He opened his mouth to say something when their assailant lept towards them. Master Yi could barely parry his strike. He lunged forward, but the man dodged, twirling his weapon in the air.

"Oops. You missed." he jeered.

Master Yi fought valiantly, but it was clear he was fighting a losing battle.

The young monkey looked as he saviour was batted aside easily.

The purple cloaked man turned to the shivering ball of fur.

"Now, you go back to your cell, or I'm gonna have to hurt you."

The monkey bared his teeth, but secretly, he was terrified. The man laughed at his small target, but it provided the opening Master Yi needed. He was a blur as he dashed towards the man, utilizing the two swords strapped to his legs.

"Ho ho, you've been holding out on me" He sneered. "Some serious kung fu right there."

"I prefer Wuju style" Yi corrected. "Now, it's high time I left."

Master Yi threw down a flash bomb, followed by a smoke bomb, and ended with a live grenade.

As the purple man cursed, Master Yi scooped up the baby monkey and ran. His feet crossed one over the other, in perfect rhythm. His speed was unmatched.

"You have a very important job ahead of you." he told the monkey "A destiny many hope you to not succeed."

He rounded a corner and stopped.

"I'm ba~ck" came a familiar call.