Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

plz help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy LingYi

02-04-2013

I so confused how play this game,can get through first tutorial,but next 1 all i do is keep running then always start over.I feel stupid but dont know jhow 2 stop and keep run into enemy plz help me

Frolicks

02-04-2013

Perhaps this will help....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux5j-XD_cJo&NR=1&feature=endscreen

ThatONeillGuy

02-04-2013

Having a little trouble working out the problem. Is it that you're playing a ranged champ, and you try to right-click the enemies to attack from a distance and end up running toward them instead?

If that's the case, then you just need to practice being more precise. That's the problem I had when trying ranged after a long run of melee games. Kept jumping right into the middle of a fight by accident and getting blown up, haha. Also remember that you can just right-click back toward your turret to run away from a misclick.

Finally, if you ever want your champ to stand in place without moving or attacking, you can either press the s key or press and hold the h key.