AP Master Yi heal still too effective

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lax4life03

02-04-2013

Even after the patch on Master Yi I just got done with a game and wasn't able to kill him due to his heal... He gains too much too quick and is still unable to be killed during his heal. Flat out annoying.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

How much is too much?

Filthy Meadows

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax4life03 View Post
Even after the patch on Master Yi I just got done with a game and wasn't able to kill him due to his heal... He gains too much too quick and is still unable to be killed during his heal. Flat out annoying.
use cc on him, problem solved

use ignite on him, problem solves

buy a morellos evil tome, problem solves

TAT PartyPooper

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
buy a morellos evil tome, problem solves

Morellonomicon^

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax4life03 View Post
It's not due to the heal, it's due to the fact that it's a massive defense steroid while healing.

It's like complaining that Rammus doesn't take any damage while DBC is activated, or that Mundo heals faster than you can damage him during Sadism.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

lols meditank yi totally worthless when u ignite him and procc black cleaver..

xTheft

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
or that Mundo heals faster than you can damage him during Sadism.
Wait so how do u kill Mundo during that because whenever I fight him that's a serious prob.

IonDragonX

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
It's not due to the heal, it's due to the fact that it's a massive defense steroid while healing.
Silence, Airborne or Stun = no channeling allowed.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheft View Post
Wait so how do u kill Mundo during that because whenever I fight him that's a serious prob.
Either Grievous Wounds or hitting him with disables before he uses his ultimate are the two best ways to handle it. The most available form of Grievous Wounds is Ignite, but there are others.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheft View Post

u ignite him or get someone who can apply grievous wounds MF/FIZZ or buy an item which causes grievous/rending wounds- executioner's calling morellonomicon or u can just flatout try to outdps mundo ( i dont suggest this unless ur an adc.... with some protection