No longer the assassin he once was...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik so Sketch View Post
Oh, I definitely agree. What I meant was, Talon is nothing when considered against those 2 champs. There is absolutely no reason why you'd choose him over pantheon right now.

His late game better, but early/mid game nerfed. Early/mid game is where he gets kills.
Talon doesn't REACH late game because he can't get many kills mid anymore.

TL;DR Weaker than before.
I actually ran the math with another player, and we both came to the conclusion that early game, if you were targeting someone who has 0 Armor, you were literally dealing 2-20 damage less all the way up to level 10. The damage difference up to level 7 was negligible to the point that taking into account just 1 point of Armor would remove that difference entirely.

His early game against one target is the same. His mid game is a little weaker, and his late game is a little stronger.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

mmmm not not really i use talon regularly against akali and zone her so hard it hilarious... the painful silence and the natural slow make him dangeorus to anyone who relies on spells aside from maybe sustained tanky ap champs like cho'gath/ swain/ etc... otherwise he's still pretty viable even with the new armgaurd they added... which is great on all ap champs who need to face an ad mid sure he has a tougher time now but i dont relaly think it detracts from his usefulness... in cause massive amounts of painful disrupt...

Nik so Sketch

02-04-2013

I don't know... just not feeling it.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

he requires a lot of time and patience to iron out his playstyle but he's worth mastering

Nik so Sketch

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
he requires a lot of time and patience to iron out his playstyle but he's worth mastering
Maybe I will. I remember facestomping season 2 first 10-15 times I tried him. Then again, probably lower/average elo. No one really built up too much armor, and all I would do was stack BTs.

I just can't produce similar results with ease anymore.
Maybe all I need is practice then.