Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

****ing trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivazx

02-04-2013

****ing riot takes away 10 points because i dodged due to a ****ing troll in the game he was going to lose me the ****ing game and i dodge so i wont lose point but i still get a ****ing point lost. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDED RIOT? I'm here to play the game not to ****ing get trolled and then get points taken of because of my dodge to secure my points... just a simple **** you for putting those retarded rules. Can some please explain to me why isn't there simple kick button in the champion select only for trolls? ITS SO ****ING STUPID HOW I GET POINTS TAKEN OFF because i ****ing dodged to a retarded team that wants to make me fail how the **** am i going to get higher then my current division. **** YOU trolls and i wish you the worst of deaths. I hope you ****ing burn in hell and get rapped by a ****ing spine dick demon in the ass!

The Gift Horse

02-04-2013

I bet you're just a bundle of fun to play with.

Lorthix

02-04-2013

Well.. Seeing as this is 3v3 and the only points to lose would be ranked team, you did choose to play with that person, I fail to see how it's RIOT's fault your team dodged.

BfM DevOuR

02-04-2013

tl;dr
If you don't like the game go play Habbo Hotel.

IamHaxor

02-04-2013

Well then Hello Kitty Island Adventure seems a good game.

Keleroin

02-05-2013

Quote:
Rivazx:
****ing riot takes away 10 points because i dodged due to a ****ing troll in the game he was going to lose me the ****ing game and i dodge so i wont lose point but i still get a ****ing point lost. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDED RIOT? I'm here to play the game not to ****ing get trolled and then get points taken of because of my dodge to secure my points... just a simple **** you for putting those retarded rules. Can some please explain to me why isn't there simple kick button in the champion select only for trolls? ITS SO ****ING STUPID HOW I GET POINTS TAKEN OFF because i ****ing dodged to a retarded team that wants to make me fail how the **** am i going to get higher then my current division. **** YOU trolls and i wish you the worst of deaths. I hope you ****ing burn in hell and get rapped by a ****ing spine dick demon in the ass!

that escalated............................somewhat..................quickly..........

TheOnlyJaces

02-05-2013

What is the OP all abo...

Oh , simpson on the tv !!

BaBeeQ

02-05-2013

This is a calm way to express yourself on the fourms.

Friggid

02-05-2013

funny thing is it was posted in the 3s section XD

dancingghouls

02-06-2013

I would like to high five that troll..."good job owning your other troll on your team so hard."