****ing trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivazx

02-04-2013

****ing riot takes away 10 points because i dodged due to a ****ing troll in the game he was going to lose me the ****ing game and i dodge so i wont lose point but i still get a ****ing point lost. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDED RIOT? I'm here to play the game not to ****ing get trolled and then get points taken of because of my dodge to secure my points... just a simple **** you for putting those retarded rules. Can some please explain to me why isn't there simple kick button in the champion select only for trolls? ITS SO ****ING STUPID HOW I GET POINTS TAKEN OFF because i ****ing dodged to a retarded team that wants to make me fail how the **** am i going to get higher then my current division. **** YOU trolls and i wish you the worst of deaths. I hope you ****ing burn in hell and get rapped by a ****ing spine dick demon in the ass!

The Gift Horse

02-04-2013

I bet you're just a bundle of fun to play with.

Lorthix

02-04-2013

Well.. Seeing as this is 3v3 and the only points to lose would be ranked team, you did choose to play with that person, I fail to see how it's RIOT's fault your team dodged.

BfM DevOuR

02-04-2013

tl;dr
If you don't like the game go play Habbo Hotel.

IamHaxor

02-04-2013

Well then Hello Kitty Island Adventure seems a good game.

Keleroin

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivazx View Post
****ing riot takes away 10 points because i dodged due to a ****ing troll in the game he was going to lose me the ****ing game and i dodge so i wont lose point but i still get a ****ing point lost. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDED RIOT? I'm here to play the game not to ****ing get trolled and then get points taken of because of my dodge to secure my points... just a simple **** you for putting those retarded rules. Can some please explain to me why isn't there simple kick button in the champion select only for trolls? ITS SO ****ING STUPID HOW I GET POINTS TAKEN OFF because i ****ing dodged to a retarded team that wants to make me fail how the **** am i going to get higher then my current division. **** YOU trolls and i wish you the worst of deaths. I hope you ****ing burn in hell and get rapped by a ****ing spine dick demon in the ass!
that escalated............................somewhat..... .............quickly..........

TheOnlyJaces

02-05-2013

What is the OP all abo...

Oh , simpson on the tv !!

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

This is a calm way to express yourself on the fourms.

Friggid

02-05-2013

funny thing is it was posted in the 3s section XD

dancingghouls

02-06-2013

I would like to high five that troll..."good job owning your other troll on your team so hard."