The Quest for Doran's Ring

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

02-17-2013

got it now

Frost Archer

02-17-2013

Kungaherre

02-21-2013

where is the next chapter Q.Q
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Frost Archer

02-21-2013

>.< Got it all written down. But been heaped with assignments. Hopefully, tomorrow I can get to typing and posting it, that is if my teachers don't give me another big ass assignment due monday. It's a long chapter too, so I hope it's worth the wait.

Frost Archer

02-21-2013

D: Getting my yellow banner scared the **** out of me. I logged in, to do a lolking verification. My head phones were in. It was very loud. T_T

saladeo

02-25-2013

what prize did you get, i have honorable and got ip boost, needless to say i played all day long

kittytoast

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungaherre View Post
where is the next chapter Q.Q
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

^^ what he/she said

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

Hey. Yea, sorry. I was taken into a psychological ward with my issue. So I didn't do anything for the whole week but listen to people talk about "happy" stuff. And night time was a nightmare. But yea, I'm back.

Btw, what I mean by long chapter is that I will be posting 3 or 4 chapters in rapid succession over the next two days

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

~Chapter 4~

Garen quickly turned to Miss Fortune.

“Noxian's” he whispered

Sarah Fortune's eyes widened “And who's side is Gangplank on?” She asked in a hushed voice.

“At the moment?”

Miss Fortune nodded.

“Our's” Garen shrugged. He walked past her and grabbed the knob of the second door.

“What are you doing?” she asked

Garen ignored her and took a step back. With a huff, he kicked the door open. “Getting your stuff back” he told her. He walked in and spread his arms in a grand motion. “Come on in.” He said, grinning.

Miss Fortune immediately started filling her pouches with black powder. Garen spied his sister's baton resting in the far corner of the room. He quickly grabbed it and was reaching for some armour when they heard scuffling above them. Another gunshot went off and the sounds stopped.

Garen turned to Miss Fortune “I need you to help my sister. Give her this.” He thrust the wand into her hands.

Miss Fortune wrinkled her nose “I told you, a girl like her will only be a burden.”

“Perhaps” Garen said “But she's not called the Lady of Luminosity for nothing.” he gave her a small push. “I'll distract the Noxian's”

Sarah didn't look happy about it, but she left anyways.

Garen took a deep breath and ran back up the stairs.

Garen slowly walked out of the cabin. As he opened the door, Darius caught his eye. A cruel smile crept to his lips. Hefting his axe, he charged Garen.

Gareb quickly grabbed a cutlass, raising it to parry the blow. Unfortunately, it looked like a toothpick compared to Darius's axe. The enormous blade cut through the thin sword like it was made of butter. On the downswing, his axe cut Garen above his left eye and smashed into the floorboards of the ship. It lodged itself into the old wood, which gave Garen enough time to scramble away and grab another sword.

“Oi!” Gangplank yelled “Stop smashing holes in my ship!”

Garen and Darius payed him no attention as they fought on. As before, Darius was more bulky and better armed, but Garen was more nimble. He quickly darted in, slashing his opponent on the face, and darted back out to avoid the swinging axe.

Darius's eyes narrowed “You've gotten better” he growled “But not enough to beat me!”

Darius swung his axe in a sweeping motion. Too late, Garen realized what he was planning to do. Darius used the back of his axe and hooked Garen in. He winced and the metal bit into his side. As he was dragged in, he saw Darius raise his hand and clench it into a fist. The next thing Garen knew, he was on the floor, dazed. Darius raised his axe high over his head, gloating in triumph.

A crack tore through the air, followed by Darius's roar of pain. He let go of his axe to clutch his wounded arm.

Garen's eyes widened as the enormous blade smashed only an inch from his face.

Smoke expelled itself from Gangplank's pistol. As one, all of his men drew their own swords and guns. In a matter of seconds, Darius and his men were surrounded.

Darius looked up in disbelief. “You cheated.”

“Pirate.” Gangplank shrugged “Besides, you damaged my ship.

The hand of Noxus was shaking uncontrollably, anger making his face flush bright red. “Noxus will punish you.” He spat. He ripped his axe out of the floor and made for his own ship.

Gangplank grinned all called out. “Never thought I'd see you retreat.”

Darius froze mid step, but it was too late. Gangplank made a sweeping motion and six cannon shots echoed in the air. Six smoking holes exploded from the Noxian ship.

“Gangplank!” The man roared. “I will find you! You can run, but there will not be a place where I can not find you!”

“That's Captain Gangplank to you knave! And that was for my ship!” He shouted back. Gangplank then walked to the helm of the ship and took the wheel. “Where to next boy?” He called down to Garen.

Garen was still staring at the rapidly capsizing Noxian ship. “Ionia” He murmured.

Thousands of miles away, in the middle of the Shurima desert, two pyramids rose into the air. From the top of either pyramid, a beam of light shot into the heavens. Deep down, in the centre of the larger pyramid, two blue eyes flashed into existance.

I will be free.

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

As a tease. Some serious Garen and Kat interactions comming up >: )

12345678 ... 9