The Quest for Doran's Ring

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

02-10-2013

I think it should be your, you're is used when, for example "You're a good friend" and your when "your team sucks"

Argent Heretic

02-10-2013

That was a good chapter btw I'm interested in seeing how this will turn out. I don't mind the sultry outfits to be honest even tho perversion is a factor in its design it shows more of the characters personality. For instance look at Ashe's outfits none of them are perverted like say MF or Caitlyn's the closest one is woad Ashe and its really not that terrible compared to others. It shows medosty and not using ones sexuality as an advantage. But that's just my thinking.

VlRTUE

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
I think it should be your, you're is used when, for example "You're a good friend" and your when "your team sucks"
^ This guy has it right. The best way to figure it out is to remember [you're] is a contraction for [you are]. So if you can't insert [you are] into a sentence and still have it make sense, you would want to use [your] instead. for Example:

Quote:
Sarah smiled. "Soon, you're armies will have no further need of archers and foot soldiers. They will be using these babies."

Is the same as:

Sarah smiled. "Soon, you are armies will have no further need of archers and foot soldiers. They will be using these babies."
So in this case, you would want to use [your]. Not trying be a grammar freak or anything, just looking to help out ^_^

Frost Archer

02-10-2013

O>O YOU GUYS MADE THAT UP, l STILL SEE NO MISTAKE D:<

[Edit]
VIRTUE, I sincerely hope you're just joking around....

saladeo

02-10-2013

Hey frost i think you could use this on gangplank http://www.yarr.org.uk/talk/ , juts if you want nothing forced, i think it would be hilarius

VlRTUE

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
O>O YOU GUYS MADE THAT UP, l STILL SEE NO MISTAKE D:<

[Edit]
VIRTUE, I sincerely hope you're just joking around....
Oh, derp. Sorry, I just assumed you were being serious and actually were confused >_< I'm pretty bad at detecting sarcasm over the internets. Well, back to lurking for me then! -_-

Frost Archer

02-15-2013

Salad king: I don't know >.< I was originally going for an aussie accent (you should know, I love aussies. Specially the candy, if you catch my drift ) Also, GP reminds me a bit too much of Barbossa. If only GP ate green apples. I'll think about it though! Thanks for the tip!

Virtue: s'all gud. I was just hinting that I fixed the error. pity no one checked.

saladeo

02-15-2013

I did notice

saladeo

02-15-2013

I dont think i catch your drift, i googled "aussies candy" but just found a site with puppies, australian shepherds in fact, english isnt my mother language.

Edit: and a sweets factory too XD

Frost Archer

02-16-2013

:/ Let's just say I'm a real sucker for redheads. Got it?

1234567 ... 9