The Quest for Doran's Ring

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diana x Me

02-05-2013

Well I definitely agree that she shouldn't be displayed as like Wonder Woman. Kat is an ordinary woman turned super assassin by training from her father. No amount of training can remove carnal fear (unless your insane like shaco but that's a different story). Not to mention when your a small woman in a dark alley with a guy the size of a NFLlinebacker who is going insane. Excited for the next update! ^_^ and all the cuteness along the way.

Frost Archer

02-07-2013

~Chapter 3~

"Well well well" a man chuckled. "What have we here?"

Garen struggled up to his feet. The man addressing him was dressed in a red jacket and wore a naval cap. He had a scruffy brown beard, and devilish brown eyes. When he smiled Garen caught a glimpse of gold. The leather straps over his body were all hanging with strange gadgets. Behind him stood a few of what looked like his thugs.

"Excuse me." Garen said coldly. He tried to slip around the man's body when he was suddenly lurched back. The man had pulled him by his scarf.

"I don't want any trouble." Garen warned.

"Good." The man said. "Then we understand each other."

He pulled out a strange curved wand. The man tapped his thumb on the tip on the wand and Garen heard a soft "click".

"Name's Gangplank mate." He said smiling. "Captain Gangplank."

"You're a pirate." Garen realized.

Gangplank nodded and smiled. "Now I'm sure you know what pirates do?"

"If it's gold you want, I don't have any." Garen said angrily.

"Maybe not." Gangplank said, his smile growing wider "But I'm sure Jarvan will pay big for the Lady of Luminosity and her brother."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH LUX-" Garen was jerked back by an unseen force. He heard a small "bang" and his shoulder exploded in pain. The wand in Gangplank's hand was smoking.

Gangplank frowned. "Jeez mate. Don't ya know what a pistol does?"

Garen blinked his eyes in confusion. The pirates quickly forced a turnip sack over his head.

Garen woke up, his shoulder throbbing. His head was still swimming. Wait. No. The floor really was swaying. He was on a ship!

He tried getting up, only to find that his hands were chained together. He was in a cell.

He took in his surroundings. The floor was made of wood, and so was the wall. He could hear the water rushing beneath him. The room was lit by a single dim candle.

He laid his eyes on Lux. His heart twisted itself into a knot. There was a large bruise on her head. She was knocked out in the cell across from his. Her hands were held apart with iron shackles. The pirates probably found out Lux could only cast magic with the use of both her hands.

"Lux!" He whispered. "Lux!"

"She can't hear you" a voice came from the opposite corner of his cell. Red hair fell down, revealing green eyes.

"Katarina?" He asked cautiously.

The woman stepped into the light. She was definitely not Katarina.

Her red hair curled around her shoulders, down her back. She wore a tight shirt that revealed her naval. The boots made clunking sounds as she walked into sight.

"Name is Sarah Fortune. I take care of pirates." She held out her hand.

Garen blinked.

"Not what you expected?" She chuckled. She withdrew her hand and sat down next to him.

"What's happened to Lux?" He asked.

Sarah Fortune sighed. "A powerful tranquilizer. It's what they used to capture me."

"Is there a way out?" Garen asked.

"One thing you've gotta learn, when you travel with me, there's always another way out." Sarah smiled. "We are going to take this ship."

Diana x Me

02-07-2013

Wowzers Trousers that was unexpected! Shot and captured by the infamous GP! Then later finds himself within a cell with the sexy bounty hunter Miss Sarah Fortune. This can only get better !

Frost Archer

02-09-2013

She shivered. He was not happy.

"Did it go as planned?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you think he's done it?"

"Yes."

The man grunted "He better have actually. Otherwise this whole plan goes to waste."

The woman slowly backed out of the room. She already knew her next mission. She, for the first time in her life, was not going to enjoy this. She walked out and stood in the sun, letting it warm her face. Then she melted back into the shadows. Back into her home.

"By Jove, you are hopeless."

Great. Just what Garen needed. Another woman to shout how stupid he was. It was playing hell with his self esteem.

Sarah Fortune leaned against the wall, and crossed her arms. Garen still struggled with his shackles. Hers however, were tossed on the floor.

"It's not that hard." She chided. But Garen's big hands, which may have helped him in the battlefield, were hopelessly fumbling with the clip Sarah had handed him. She sighed and grabbed his hands. She quickly stabbed the clip into the keyhole and with a "click", the whole thing fell apart. She walked over to the door and deftly unlocked it as well, while Garen sheepishly followed.

The door was surprisingly quiet as it opened. Sarah Fortune stepped out and walked over, towards the back of the ship. Garen uneasily followed.

"Um. Shouldn't we help out my sister first?" he cautiously asked.

"Why? A little girl like her would be useless in battle."

Garen opened his mouth to argue when Sarah quickly pushed him against crevice in the wall. Garen looked at her in confusion, but she wasn't looking at him. There was a guard coming. As the man walked past them, Sarah relaxed and leaned on Garen's chest. Garen tapped her shoulder to remind her he was there. She jumped, but managed to not make a sound. She glared at him angrily.

What? Garen's face asked.

She rolled her eyes and motioned a clubbing movement. Garen took the cue. He clasped his hands together and swung them. The poor man didn't even flinch as he fell over unconscious.

Sarah walked over to the armoury smiling.

"Why are we here?" He whispered.

"To grab my effects." she answered rather loudly. She kicked open the door and stood in. Garen couldn't find his sister's staff anywhere. And calling down Justice would arouse too much attention. For all he knew, it might even split the ship in half.

Sarah let out a squeal in delight as she picked up two massive things. Garen frowned.

"What are those?" He asked. He recalled the pirate, Gangplank, hit him with one of those. Of course, Gangplank's were not so intricately designed, but they were similar enough.

Sarah smiled. "Soon, your armies will have no further need of archers and foot soldiers. They will be using these babies."

Garen frowned. That seemed like a long shot to him. Soon she'll be telling him that they wouldn't need horses to get around.

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Don't believe me? Garen, guns are the new thing. But they're expensive. I think other than Heimidinger, no one can make guns like these." She twirled her two "guns" and Garen flinched. "Of course, I've added my own attachments." She added slyly.

She walked over to a rack of guns. Grabbing a long one, she tossed it over to Garen. "Here" she said. "Take this rifle."

As she briefly explained how it worked, they heard the sound of boots clunking over to them.

"Well, shiver me timbers. If it ain't Miss Fortune. When did you two get out?"

Gangplank was looking at the two. Miss Fortune quickly drew her two pistols. He was out numbered two to one, but he wasn't fazed. In one hand, he was holding his own pistol. In the other, an orange.

He bit down on the orange as he walked towards them. Miss Fortune raised leveled her guns but if it was supposed to scare him off, it didn't. He continued walking towards them, chewing his orange thoughtfully. When he got half way across the hall, Miss Fortune squeezed the trigger.

"Click"

Of course. Gangplank had removed the powder. His pistol on the other hand, was primed. He chuckled at the two of them.

"Oops. That was quite a bit of misfortune wasn't it?" He laughed until he had a coughing fit, but still walked towards them. Garen quickly grabbed a cutlass from the pile of weapons. Not something he was used to, but he had to make do.

"Oh please" Gangplank said as he rolled his eyes. "I see that little Sarah took care of your shoulder, but I don't mind shooting it again."

Miss Fortune quickly scanned the armoury for a new powder sack.

Gangplank noticed this and grinned. "Don't worry sweetheart, I wasn't stupid enough to put the gunpowder where they could all blow up. Or be stolen."

Garen thought hard. He had to find a way to get out of this.

"Doran's Ring!" he shouted.

Gangplank looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Doran's Ring. The ring capable of enhancing the efficiency of a mage and increasing their mana supply to allow them to harness arcane energy."

Gangplank was still frowning "Pity me, but I am but a pirate. Let's not use big words here."

"That was the simple version you dunce." Garen grinned. So that's how it felt. "The point is, that thing is worth a lot of gold. More than your ship."

That got Gangplank's attention. Unfortunately, at that moment, something brushed along the ship.

"I demand to see the captain of this ship!" a familiar and gruff voice rang out. Someone raised their voice to object, but was quickly silenced. The sound of a body hitting the floor thudded above them. There was what sounded like a scuffle. Gangplank quickly ran back up stairs, Garen and Miss Fortune uncertainly following him.

"Oi, what's going on here? Who let you on my ship?" he spat.

"Sir, they are from-" a sailor ran up to him, only to be cut off by Gangplanks pistol. Another body hit the floor.

Garen peeked from behind the door.

The large form was unmistakable. A red cape slung over his shoulder, a Noxian banner attached to his oversized axe. It was Darius.

Gangplank seemed to know the situation was quite serious. Without turning, he said "Gunpowder. Second door to your right."

saladeo

02-09-2013

I think rugged Garen is the best one, it is so... manly... i dont feel right saying that.

Frost Archer

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
I think rugged Garen is the best one, it is so... manly... i dont feel right saying that.
What has Kitty done to you? XD But come on! Everyone knows that Dreadknight is the best. D:<

Best skins though?
1: Amethyst Ashe
2: Guquin Sona
3: Unmasked Kayle
4: Arcade Sona
5: Safari Caitlyn

Best thing? I own all the above
Second best thing? I got a new laptop. That means: More updates. More Garen. More LEAGUE (in game of course)
Third best thing? I spent over 100 bucks on LoL T_T (when you have so many real life friends on LoL, it's expensive. Good thing they know what champs I like. I've now maxed out Sona and Caitlyn skins. Except Silent Night T_T)

saladeo

02-09-2013

dreadknight is awesome too

1-Freljord Ashe (second splashart, the 3rd looks like ****)
2-Sherwood Forest Ashe
2-BloodMoon akali
3-Nurse Akali
4-Iron Solari Leona (Al Hail to the mighty parrot and our Goddess)
5-Frostblade Irelia (i never played Irelia XD)

Those are my fav skins. (I dont have a credit card...yet MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA)

Frost Archer

02-10-2013

Quote:
dreadknight is awesome too

1-Freljord Ashe (second splashart, the 3rd looks like ****)
2-Sherwood Forest Ashe
2-BloodMoon akali
3-Nurse Akali
4-Iron Solari Leona (Al Hail to the mighty parrot and our Goddess)
5-Frostblade Irelia (i never played Irelia XD)

Those are my fav skins. (I dont have a credit card...yet MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA)
You have 2 placed in second. And tbh, I hate nurse Akali (IMO). It's just for pervs (sorry salad king. but cmon! She,along with officer cait and maid nidalee are obviously strippers) The fact that her second splash looks nice makes up for it. But nothing fixes how horrible she looks in game sorry to dis one of your faves though.

saladeo

02-10-2013

[QUOTE=FrostArcher024;34460604]

Sarah smiled. "Soon, you're armies will have no further need of archers and foot soldiers. They will be using these babies."

You... HOW COULD YOU?, you will never speak of ashe like that again or else...

And yes nurse akali is exacly like you said, you got to admit the Bloodmoon one is incredible.

Frost Archer

02-10-2013

Quote:

Sarah smiled. "Soon, you're armies will have no further need of archers and foot soldiers. They will be using these babies."

You... HOW COULD YOU?, you will never speak of ashe like that again or else...

And yes nurse akali is exacly like you said, you got to admit the Bloodmoon one is incredible.

I see no mistake ('.' )

123456 ... 9