Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pilopolo007

02-04-2013

Hi, its my first post and I'm not very good in english so plz be indulgent. I think that the new system is not good. First, when i win, my "elo" gain like 10 to 15 point but when i lose, it goes down for 15 to 25 point!!! How can i pass to the next division if i win 1 out of 2 games??

Second, why do i lose point when i have an afk in my team. It's just, i mean, for the other team, an easy win and that i dont understand. I think this system is not just for all players and i'm sure that i'm not the only one with this problem.

plz Riot, fix that because i think this system is based on luck more then talent because i personally think that im a good player but i lose because in a lot of my match i got : 1 afk or a person who feed.

Thank you.