amumu 14 20.90%
skarner 1 1.49%
nautilus 9 13.43%
leona 8 11.94%
malphite 14 20.90%
chogath 21 31.34%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

which tank to play poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
i dont consider leona a tank
..........................................hue

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

I might consider playing Nautilus because he has that awesome drag that seems to be really useful.
No Cho'gath for me, he's too popular for me to play.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-07-2013

I also main Viktor, does that have anything to do with my playing style, because I want a strong tanky champion and can be at mid. Sorry if I forgot to mention that.

Synyster Mofo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

MY favorite champ and too me is the choice. cho gath

Ghostvoider Rick

02-08-2013

I actually have thought this over, and I am going to just main Viktor. I know this sounds stupid, but I really like him more than Nautilus, and other melee champs, but Viktor is also tanky for a ranged mage, and he has an aoe stun/slow, and his laser is amazing. He is also underplayed, so he is perfect for me. Thank you for the responses though, and I will be posting soon another thread on Viktor and how I should build him. Again, thank you so much for helping a fellow summoner out.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-09-2013

I would like to state that instead of playing viktor, I have chosen Nautilus as my permanent main, after practicing his abilities, and I really enjoy playing him because he is naturally tanky and supportive to the team. He is so versatile. Thanks to all who helped me out. I will be making guides soon when I get the chance to, and possibly even honor you guys in the guide. I will be starting a thread, asking questions about nautilus and how i should build him.

Aussie Smegger

02-09-2013

Why isn't Singed on this list!?!

DOING IT WRONG.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-09-2013

What in the hell is going on? There are people still voting, Huh, now Amumu is rising. I was going to say how bad i was with nautilus now. I played okay with him, but i could never time stuff. I can't aim all that great. I actually have horrible aim... I need someone a bit less complicated and a bit more fun also. Not singed though, because i feed with him...

Ghostvoider Rick

02-09-2013

My timing is always bad, and apparently, i am only good at bursting people down and getting other people pentakills.... Also, i found out that amumu was released on the same day i had my 12th birthday.

Ghostvoider Rick

03-07-2013

Alright, so in the end, i started playing graves, and he is quite the match. I really like him a lot, because he is surprisingly tanky and also dishes out damage, mainly in the form of aoes.