Wtf dark harvestor where

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saikomachi

02-04-2013

I am a huge viktor fan and it was predicted that dark harvestor viktor would happen after the newest kayle skin, but then all of a sudden we see new skins for blitz, jayce, and all the lunar festivle.... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!? I WANT TO KNOW! WAS THE IDEA SCRAPED BECAUSE HE WAS UNDERPLAYED?

IonDragonX

02-04-2013

They don't know what to do with him and he's not popular. Hence, he's shacking up with Trundle until the next ice age.

That said, we know that they have "discussed" his situation and are considering some interesting options to update him.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

viktor's mechanics coughlasercough are retardedly difficult to use aim then re-aim with mouse direction... even moreso than syndra ( ok that one's grossly over-exaggerated) but u get the gist of things... he is getting a rework but like the karma skin that was scrapped it might come back ideas that are scrapped aren't just thrown out compeletely they're stored to see if they can redesign to be viable

Saikomachi

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
viktor's mechanics coughlasercough are retardedly difficult to use aim then re-aim with mouse direction... even moreso than syndra ( ok that one's grossly over-exaggerated) but u get the gist of things... he is getting a rework but like the karma skin that was scrapped it might come back ideas that are scrapped aren't just thrown out compeletely they're stored to see if they can redesign to be viable
If you know what you are doing, viktor can be really dam powerful, i guess some people don't see his power... WTB pulsefire effect (when a skin comes out for a champ, people use it and he is main stream all of a sudden even with no changes)

CatchMeIfYaCan

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikomachi View Post
If you know what you are doing, viktor can be really dam powerful, i guess some people don't see his power... WTB pulsefire effect (when a skin comes out for a champ, people use it and he is main stream all of a sudden even with no changes)
I hope this doesn't happen, next thing you know he'll be banned or nerfed...I love him the way he is...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

The only thing I know is that someone found files pertaining to Viktor's future update in which each of his Augments had an evolution that was not only stronger by itself, but also added an effect to his Chaos Storm.

I'd be on the edge of my seat for the change, but I learned from Twitch how much of a pain in the ass that position is.