Not being matched in your division?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeshura

02-04-2013

So I'm noticing that I have not gotten a match where anyone (same team or opponent) is actually in my division. (Bronze tier 1, #1 huehuehue) What's the point of making it competitive If I'm not actually competing IN my division?

Before the conversion I was 1177, and with 8 wins out of 10 I'm guessing I'm probably around 1200 which is hovering in Silver (I think). But if my matches are against those tiers higher than me (I would presume) then why am I forced to do 3/5? Wouldn't that be outside my tier and hence unbalanced?

I've done what research there is on it, but I feel as though a lot of big questions either weren't asked, or aren't answered.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

If thats the case when you get promoted, you will probably get promoted to silver Division 4, and the system just wanted to be safe because a move up in tier is permanent

Aeshura

02-04-2013

I'm not too worried about my own ratings. I'd rather play the people in my bracket, though I know the problems with that (incredible skill bounce in the next tier), I feel like that should happen though.